Watchdogs 2 PC Cheats not working

I get error 7 and it suggests I disable all firewalls and virus protectors which I did but when I boot the game in Infinity it always says cheats not working. Is there a setting I need to adjust?

Did you disable the anticheat?

That seems to be an OS permission issue, or a delayed process initiation.

Are you running INFINITY as an ADMIN or a normal user ? Try both the Admin, as well as normal user modes, and give me the results.

Try to Launch INFINITY, after you have loaded the Game’s level. First start the game, then attach INFINITY.

Try to attach and run Infinity, after the game level has been fully loaded.

First, launch the game via STEAM, or any other installed source. After that, once the game level has been loaded, just ALT+TAB back to your desktop and start Infinity. Click on the START GAME button to switch back to the game.

When the icon says “End Game”, this means the trainer has been activated.

@Nick_666 Nah, he hasn’t disabled the anti-cheat.

When EAC is active, the game can’t be attached to or even seen in module list. Error code 7 and 5 means infinity can’t see/attach to game which in this game is pretty much EAC (in others, an intrusive AV or lack of permissions).

@User2273504 You need to disable EAC, this is how

1 Like

Thank you all for your help! I did cancel the anti cheat and it all works great! Thanks

i have a similar issue. anitcheat IS disabled and both launchers have the right edit in them, the trainer just will simply not respond to the hotkeys.

i can start the game with WeMod, but it doesn’t recognize the cheats.