Way of the Hunter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

HI MR Antifun
THX for the Cheat but the Money Cheat dosen’t work can you please fix this!
Big Thx

3 Likes

Nothing work on cracked version

2 Likes

WeMod dont make mods for cracked games!

1 Like

uhh most of it work, so clearly you don’t know what you’re talking about, there’s a custom path option lol

1 Like

i use only cracked games and wemod works but not for this game

1 Like

I there I am just wondering if you could make a cheat where you can reset your cash?

3 Likes

No invincible hunter option to where the deer can’t hear you?

2 Likes

Would love to see Animal ESP like in Call of the Wild,
and Disable Animal detection

8 Likes

could decide to choose how much money to have

4 Likes

Add ESP for animals like in Call of the Wild please?

8 Likes

You Folks truly ROCK!

…fix da money!

Thanks!
JP

1 Like

Disable animal detection please!

Otherwise, great job, thank you.

8 Likes

Thanks for adding a trainer so quick. I think it would be awesome if there was an option to disable animal detection and an animal ESP like there is for theHunter COTW.

6 Likes

Hi.

I tried the trainer and the unlimited money does not seem to be working… Unless there is some steps that I need to do before it works… so far, when I spend the cash, it does get used. Hope someone can enlighten me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I double wish this…

3 Likes

id love for there to be a way to set my money back to 0

3 Likes

Can we have to animal ESP

5 Likes

yes, will be great if we could set the money to a specific amount if possible, thanks and great work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

just try buying something and you will see you will be able to buy as much as you want. Anyway my problem is, I have now 100 million ingame currency and I look sus AF lol. Hopefully the dev could add a money reset button or at least a way for us to modify the money to a specific value. Thanks dev :slight_smile:

3 Likes