Way of the Hunter Cheats and Trainer for Steam

I double wish this…

3 Likes

id love for there to be a way to set my money back to 0

3 Likes

Can we have to animal ESP

5 Likes

yes, will be great if we could set the money to a specific amount if possible, thanks and great work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

just try buying something and you will see you will be able to buy as much as you want. Anyway my problem is, I have now 100 million ingame currency and I look sus AF lol. Hopefully the dev could add a money reset button or at least a way for us to modify the money to a specific value. Thanks dev :slight_smile:

3 Likes

less hunter noise / lower animal detection feature please and thanks

2 Likes

Great job with this! Is there a way to lower the spooking probability? I feel like with the speed boost on, you’re very likely to be spotted. Thanks for your hard work.

Hi there. I’d like to ask you something. I see other folks on this topic mentioning another game called TheHunter: call of the wild. Why can’t I find this game on the wemod list of games? Thanks.

The Way of the Hunter cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Easy Hunting cheat added
1 Like

But what about the moneycheat?

Please Add ESP like from Call of the Wild!

Sweet, it works great so far. Thanks for the update

What about it?

ESP was built on a function already in the game. Unless there is a similar spotting system in this game I doubt you will ever see a trainer with it.

1 Like

would it be possible to do something with animal sounds? perhaps a toggle to make them be on and visable within a certain radius? while it wont be necessarily ESP but it would give use a general idea of where the animal/animals are.

2 Likes

Its not working for me.

Same here. The F3 cheat does not work for me, either. Please correct the cheat, guys. And thx for your great work!
The game accepts 100,000,000 monies, but I can’t use them.

BREAKING NEWS
THE MONEY CHEAT WORKS FOR ME - I JUST HAD TO PLAY THE TUTORIAL THROUGH.

The money cheat does not work for me, either, Chris.

BREAKING NEWS
THE MONEY CHEAT WORKS FOR ME NOW - I JUST HAD TO PLAY THE TUTORIAL THROUGH.

Where can I find this tutorial??

I can find it, just search for Call of the Wild