We Could't find an installation of ..... on your computer

I am new to this software, and i would like to ask from all of you about this one.
I browse it to the game installation folder ready, but nothing change always show like the subject.

Did i do any wrong or what else?
Please show me the way, Please!!!

Thank in advance.

Ktola

Infinity should automatically detect installed games. Is the game you are trying to purchased through steam, GMG, ect. or cracked? Make sure you are just selecting the game folder and not the folder with the exe as Infinity will find go to that location on its own.

Thank so much for your feed back,i use cracked game,(Tales of Zestiria) i put the game folder as you mention but it still not found the game, is it the mod not support the game or what else?

Thanks.

Cracked games are different from the original versions so it is likely the trainer will not work.

We do not officially support cracked games. Most of the time the folder format isn’t the same and the exe is named something different a lot of the time. You will have to find the official folder the exe would be in and have it named the same.

Which cracked version are you using ? CODEX/3DM, This game had completely different folder structure for steam/cracked versions and even in different cracked sources.

Let me know your game folder structure and the game exe (including the launcher). Infinity is looking for Tales of Zestiria.exe in main game folder so if you’re launching from a different exe or different folder, it won’t work.

I have the same problem with Far Cry 4 check and see if it is a Uplay run game because Infinity doesnt cope with uplay

This thread is several months old but regardless what you mean uplay doesn’t cope with you uplay? Several of the games we have are only on UPlay.

Im having the same problem with Rayman Origins. I got it from that ubisoft event and Infinity cant seem to find it