We Happy Few Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Yep, I had to restart my computer, but it works Thank you!

I restarted infinity and my computer but the cheats still wont work. I also have the latest version of the game

@Teh_Modder What exactly is the issue? Does Infinity Injects successfully ?

It injects successfully but the options donā€™t work and some options like infinite durability turns on than off. I know its not my antivirus interfering because the other trainers work fine. I started a new game to see if that did anything which it didnā€™t. I do have developer cheats enabled too, would that be an issue?

Think uninstalling the game and installing it would do anything?

Are you using infinity v3 beta or infinity v2?

@STiNGERR i got the trainer to work. just had reinstall the game but now whenever I go into combat, the game crashes. any guesses why because Iā€™m stumped lol

@Teh_Modder Can you try now?

@STiNGERR did you do another update? Iā€™ll try soon

@STiNGERR it still crashes.

I am so happy I found we happy few trainer thanks a lot

1 Like

An update would be appreciated. A lot of the cheats donā€™t seem to be working, they just turn off. Particularly the ones under the inventory and weapons section, probably some others I havenā€™t tried as well.

1 Like

When I run the mod, a window pops up looking for a disc and will not let me exit out of it. It seems to look like an issue with the ā€œGlimpseGame.exe - No Disk.ā€ Says to insert a disc into drive F. All my other mods work great. Any ideas for a fix?

@STiNGERR when do you develop the next update? :smiley:

Many of the cheats do not work any more ^^ .

<3

COOL !!
Great job :slight_smile:

The cheats dont work for me, i dont know if its my We Happy Few or if the trainer is outdated. Please help me.

btw ive tried on different We Happy Few Versions, On the First Version only 1 cheat worked for me, then on the maidenholm update 3 cheats work including the most usefull cheat for me, the easy craft, and 2 other cheats worked as well, then in the final update so far the Technicolor update not a single cheat works please fix this

Please update the trainer!! The game got major update

1 Like

Trainer no longer works after game update

The trainer is still not working is it going to get fixed or what