We Happy Few Cheats and Trainer for Steam

We Happy Few
This is the official discussion topic of the We Happy Few Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. One-Hit Kills
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Joy
5. Unlimited Durability
6. Unlimited Items
7. No Hunger
8. No Thirst
9. No Fatigue
10. No Encumbrance
11. Easy Craft
12. Freeze AI
13. Player Speed
14. Player Jump Height
15. Add 5K Money
16. Save Location
17. Teleport
18. Undo Teleport

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 20 cheats

• 05/09/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/16/2017

• 08/27/2018
    No Encumbrance cheat added
    Save Location cheat added
    Undo Teleport cheat added

• 07/12/2019

• 12/08/2019

• 01/04/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Thanks! :grin:

The We Happy Few trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added No mechanical station required
  • Added Unlock all formulas
  • Added Slow motion
  • Added Fly mode
  • Added Stealth mode
  • Added Teleport

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

With the update to the game it looks like the mods to it that infinity has, no longer seem to work. Namely mods for health, stamina, thirst, hunger, etc. Just figured I would bring it to someone’s attention.

The game updated? or you mean the trainer update?

The game. I launched the game via the trainer and tried to give the various mods a go but none seemed to work. It made me think that since the game was updated that maybe the previous mods no longer work for it.

Do you get any error messages when you are starthing it?

im having some issues with the trainer too… so far the only one that has worked for me is the 5k cheat thats about it…

Can you add option to turn off UI?

the game crashes when i try to mod using gog we happy few

What ERROR message do you exactly get ?

Can you post a screenshot, if possible ? And, you mean to say you have the GOG copy of this game ?

I’m not sure, as I don’t play this game, it might be possible that the Trainer/MOD was made for the STEAM version of this game, but, only the Mod’s author/developer @STiNGERR can help you further with this issue.

Btw, can you play this game, without using this Infinity Trainer/tool ? When does the game exactly crash ? Does it crash on launch, or only when you activate some particular Trainer option ?

Do you have full OS administrative rights ?

When you run the Infinity app/tool, just make sure to run it as an ADMIN, and temporarily disable any Antivirus/AV, as well as firewall on your PC.

You can also add “Infinity” as an exception/exclusion, if using any AV, but better turn it off, for the time being.

First launch the Infinity tool, and then start the game through this MOD, by clicking on the START button. If this doesn’t work, first launch the game via STEAM or otherwise, and then open the Infinity tool.

Try both these methods.

It doesn’t work at the moment.Could you please update it?

I think the new update makes the cheats not work, please update it. :3 Thanks

the trainer needs and update in order for them to work on the latest version of the game. I think the community would be very grateful.

1 Like

Please?

@STiNGERR Seems like its been out for a while. Probably need a update since so many are asking for it.

1 Like

@Blackeinar @Teh_Modder Trainer Updated

Thank you so much! :3

I don´t know why, but the trainer still doesn´t work for me… What can I do?

Can you close infinity and retry again? You have v39095 right?