'We have trouble loading the cheats into your game." For 64bit games

Sadly trainer doesnt working for me.
'We have trouble loading the cheats into your game."
I done All that was possible to fix it, but doesnt working. Of course legal games, AV disabled.

Cilizationv 5, Shogun 2 Total War, Skyrim even Left 4 Dead 2 all works (32bit games). But paradox games (CK2, HOI 4, EU4) and Farthest Frontier this same error. :frowning: That’s the problem from error log.

DEBUG [native] InjectDll:56 executed. 0 {“processId”:5744,“dllPath”:“C:\Users\Legoras\AppData\Local\WeMod\app-8.3.3\resources\app.asar.unpacked\static\unpacked\trainerlib\TrainerLib_x64.dll”,“stackSize”:0,“timeout”:5000}
DEBUG [native] InjectDll:56 failed.
INFO [trainer] Trainer ended.
WARN [trainer] Failed to launch trainer.

Maybe WeMod need something like… 64bit library from xxx drivers?
Because all working games are 32bit, but 64bit games doesnt working.
Of course system is 64bit, NetFramework 4.8
Maybe I need some extra drivers…

Don’t all of those games have launchers? Are you launching the game first, then alt-tabbing and clicking play after they have loaded?

Paradox games have launchers, Farthest Frontier no [need trainer for that game].

Yes, first game then alt-tab and WeMod.

My only other suggestion is to manually link the exe and try again.

And that’s what I’m doing from like a 9h.

I made a lot of tests launching 32 bit and 64bit games.
Tested +20 games.

Result:
WeMod doesnt working with 64 Bit games at Windows 7.
Now I wonder is that normal for WeMod or just something finally broke with my perfect win7, 11 years fully stable run.

Update 2: Installed a LOT of possible drivers 32/64bit - C++, NetFramework, even Visual Studio.
Games, programs (doesnt matter if 32/64bit) all works like a chram, except…

WeMod - cannot load cheats to 64bit games.

Windows 7 is no longer supported by Microsoft. Therefore, it no longer gets updates, such as those that make the Windows 7 operating system compatible with newer technology that games use.
A Windows 7 would also be using older hardware, which is also likely going to be incompatible or unable to cope with newer games.

If you look at the requirements for this game, for example, the minimum operating system it requires is Windows 10.

Update: I tested WeMod on three 64-bit games for you, all worked perfectly (I have the Windows 11 OS).

Since you’re using Windows 7, you will need to focus on playing games that were released prior to the year 2012, as 2012 is when Windows 8 was released and Windows 7 started to decline. Otherwise, you’ll need to invest in a newer machine, unfortunately, if you want to play the more recently released titles.

*Update The problem is that WeMod is selling (because of pro features) app that is “compatible with Win7”. Which cleary is a fake/lie, name it as you like, half compatible (only 32bit) is not compatible. If WeMod was app that is “Only Win10-11”, then I will even not create this thread. **

You clearly do no even read my whole post, when you just see “Win7” you started to write useless post, because that will be “easy solution” showing total disrespect.

Where I write something that any Games doesnt working? All works Perfect… even newest “only Win10/Dx12 only games”… If game use only DX12 then load it with Vulcan library (dxvk) which sometimes even grain more FPS than DX of course is fully stable if you wondering

WeMod is not compatible and Doesnt working, not games. That’s the difference.

Ehhh Say that to my 73Hours that I played, also it seems you forget about other 64bit games that I write - Europa Universalis 4, Crusader Kings 2, Hearts Of Iron 4.

And again…

Copy-Paste… Where I write something that any Games doesnt working? All works Perfect… even newest “only Win10/Dx12 only games”… If game use only DX12 then load it with Vulcan library (dxvk) which sometimes even grain more FPS than DX. of course is fully stable if you wondering

Should I copy-paste third time?

And about my “obsolete” Win7 machine…
Ryzen 5800x (Ryzens 5000 Works on Win7 (Intels up to 10Gen), fully stable, need only drivers and know what you doing)
RTX 3060 Ti
16GB ram
System on SSD
Demanding games at new and fresh NVMe M.2 970 Evo Plus 1T(using PCI express), older games at one of five of 1T hdd.

*It’s clearly too see, that it’s so painful to you say that WeMod doesn’t working win Win7 64bit games.
But It’s ok, that’s normal to the app developer/company to not blame own app.

At least cheats for Farthest Frontier works - installed cheat engine tables for it, the best is, that tables are created by ColonelRVH - this same at for wemod.