We Mod trainer infinite loading screen

same problem here too :frowning:

It’s fixed now. Was a little problem

2 Likes

nope its down.

For some of us, we are able to access this site, but when we launch the client, we only get that infinite loading screen…

Though, in another thread, one user suggested going to task manager, look for multiple instances of WeMod running, end task, then relaunch WeMod. It worked for me, though, is this a workaround only? Hopefully not. And, what could’ve caused multiple instances of WeMod running at the same time?

1 Like

ThankYou Very much…Task Manager Clearing Worked for Me !!!

hi, I have the same issue. -1573308991655

salut, depuis aujourd’hui même problème wemod reste bloquer dans l’écran de chargement :frowning:

Have you tried these?

• If you have Comcast, you need to disable the advanced security feature because it wrongly identifies WeMod as a threat. You should also try adding it as an exception in your regular anti-virus program too, just in case.
  • Use task manager (in the “More Details” view) to find and close all instances of WeMod that might be running in the background. Then try again. As you can read above in this thread, this resolved the issue for others previously.
  • Delete and re-install the software.

I also had this issue, mine was solved by closing the program, shutting down my VPN (NordVPN), then reloading WeMod. Seems to be VPN related.

I have this same problem. I don’t have Comcast’s advanced security enabled and I’m not using a VPN. I’m on W7U.

Just adding that I get a 502 connection error, as well as slow loading on the site & Cloudflare errors. This is definitely a problem on WeMod’s end.

WeMod know there’s an issue today. A moderator posted here: Still facing an issue with load screen :slight_smile:
Bear in mind it’s Sunday, most of their staff are probably at home with their families.

Got this problem as well, here’s my fix. Open your task manager and go to details. Stop all wemod processes and launch wemod again.

Same issue here.
This is the last thing in the log: DEBUG [aurelia] Loading plugin services/wemod/index.

Was playing fine 2 hours ago.

Give this a go:

1. Launch Task Manager.
    (i) Either right-click on the start bar and select Task Manager
    (i) Or press Alt+Shift+Delete and select Task Manager
    (I) Or press CTRL+Shift+Escape
  2. Make sure the “More Details” option at the bottom of the Task Manager window is selected.
  3. Scroll down to “Background Processes”.
  4. Find all WeMod processes, right-click them and select “End Task”.
  5. When all WeMod background processes are closed, launch WeMod again.

Did that already to kill it before. Didn’t work.

In the log where you got this:

Is there anything that starts with “ERROR” (where the word “DEBUG” is in your example)?
If you haven’t already, try disabling your anti-virus after doing the task manager steps, just to see if that’s causing the issue by blocking something.

Nope. Not my Antivirus either.
Logged out of my account and back in and now it works just fine.

Oh well, happens.

Weirdness indeed. Sometimes things just seem to have a mind of their own, or randomly fall asleep.
I sometimes find when software is playing up that it helps to yell obscenities at the screen. Has about a 10% success rate. :man_shrugging: :laughing:

Glad it’s working now though. Have fun. :slight_smile: