We mode wont open

hi install it and when i open it i desnt open wut when i open wemod update.exe i see this

i try evry thing i see i have win 10 and infinite app wont setect my game

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

First of all, here’s really no need to open Update.exe, so please don’t unless specifically asked to by support. Like most software on Windows, WeMod updates are automated.

You most likely have an antivirus or security program interfering with WeMod. Give these troubleshooting instructions a go and let us know how it goes: Can’t Install WeMod.

Thank you! :slight_smile:

i disable windows real time protaction and all firewall and still cant open wemode and wemodeupdate and i dont have other anti virus in my pc and i follow all the steps ans nothing / reminder i didnt find any file at C:\Users\Your_Name\AppData\Roaming\WeMod

The linked instructions tell you to do more than turning off your antivirus program. Make sure you follow the entire thing in order, not just part of it.

Disabling the antivirus after it has already intercepted WeMod will not recover any files the antivirus has already deleted.

i do all of it and when i check windows difender nothing as thread or blocked image but still not working

If WeMod installed successfully, then add WeMod as an exception in your antivirus (it can still trigger the antivirus even though nothing was detected in the scan).

And then launch it from the desktop shortcut.
There isn’t really any other reason to be going into the Appdata folders other than to add WeMod as an exception in the antivirus.

btw there no short cut in the desktop and iam gona make one , and still not working and i dont have anti virus , i have only widows deffender and i disable it so when i install it no active anti virus