We Need Infinity 2.0 Beta Testers!

It’s about that time again! We’re looking for a group to start testing Infinity and WeMod 2.0!

We’re looking for members who have used Infinity at least once and have at least one supported game. The goal is to break Infinity in every way possible and make it near bulletproof for launch.

Participants will receive a year of Diamond as a thank you! :slight_smile:

Post below to be invited. Myself or @Chris will send you a message when open beta testing begins sometime next week!

Closed beta testers will receive more info soon.

63 Likes

Nice! Hopefully this will attract some attention.

I might be willing to participate in this if fallout shelter would suffice. I haven’t used infinity yet but I should learn fast.

edit: Having a issue with the BethesdaNetLauncher ATM.

Edit 2: Everythings fixed now @Zach! Just let me know if you guys want/need me to participate in this.

6 Likes

I’m interested. I think I messaged Frank a few times about it.

2 Likes

I’m interested too, would be glad to help anyway I can :slight_smile:

2 Likes

sure, i’m pretty good at breaking programs. we’ll see how secure it is :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sign meup

i am good at breaking things

I would love to test the new version of Infinity. I have 8 games that are supported buy Infinity.

mememememe. Haven’t played much xbox after building a decent pc and I have a ton of games (most have trainers I believe).

Hi, I have 8 games supported by Infinity and I love to break things :smiley:

I count about 57 for me

3 Likes

Holy hell. That might be a record.

1 Like

I might be miscounting, if not a feature maybe infinity V2 should have a visual number to say how many compatible games it has detected.

EDIT: Nope, I didn’t miscount
EDIT 2:I’m sure @MrPrecise has more

1 Like

Think that why @Frank made me a Beta Tester in the first place.
Remember i had almost all the games he asked about.

Anyway, i didnt come here to brag.
@Zach, Hawk is both active and have a lot of games that he can test.
I suggest he should be one of the new Beta Testers. Just my humble opinion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe this version can add more controller support, since it’s a pain to have to switch back and forth from my controller to my keyboard

1 Like

I’m interested, I have around 8 games Infinity supports. I have even more when i use my brothers steam account

Infinity has controller support already! Try it out. @Frank added that some time ago.

1 Like

I’d be interested in trying out Infinity 2.0. With a Steam library of 1500+ games, I doubt there’s that many titles that would be out of my reach of testing. :slight_smile:

At the time of this post, I counted 87 games that I owned that are supported by Infinity.

2 Likes

As of the time being I have 21 games that is supported by Infinity. I’ve used Infinity for around 4 of them so far.

Would love to be of help even if it meant getting nothing.

2 Likes