We Need Infinity 2.0 Beta Testers!

We will begin picking people as soon as we have a beta build ready. Final touches are still being done.

1 Like

Hi. I love Infinity. I use it for Far Cry 4, Battlefield 4, and Hardline. I would love to test a beta build.

También los hispano hablantes y latinoamericanos usan herramienta perfecta de los juegos, también quiero participar, me gustaría 1 año de diamante gratis :3, haré lo que esta a mi alcanse

Me uno, ayudare lo que pueda, también quiero como todo un año de diamante gratis :3

Yeah like Chris said, it should be a matter of days now for the beta. The public build is still a ways to go.

I cheated my first game in infinity v2 today, pretty fantastic :smiley:

2 Likes

Leak it to me pliz, i buy you a game from your wishlist on steam :wink: #bribed

1 Like

Can I get invited!? Thanks

i want to join i ben using infinity 4 very long my infinity username is : McHacker159 tnx

Why are so many people signing up and instantly asking to join? Just kinda weird imo ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Bet 20 of the post are just a dude signing up with a fake email and on VPN with different IP everytime so he thinks he have a bigger chance to become a Beta Tester. Its 2 years with diamond on the board.
Who wouldnt want that :stuck_out_tongue: ?

1 Like

Not doing it because of the diamond but because infinity is awesome and if I can help in any way I’ll do it :stuck_out_tongue:
The diamond is a nice thing to get but not my reason to sign up :smiley:
I bet though the rest just want the diamond :smirk:

I would have done it for the diamond :smirk:

I would love to get invited im just such a fan of Infinity its so easy to use. I think that WeMod 2.0 will be great and i want to be one of the first testing it :smiley:

Yea! WeMod 2.0 will be great!!!

i hope im one of the chosen.

It could be that many are like myself and have used infinity without an account until recently when we saw the chance to help test and improve the client. Or they just want to be part of the cool kids :sunglasses:

1 Like

I didn’t notice the thing about diamond till after I said I wanted to do it

Thats what they all say :smirk:

1 Like

That’s a lie

Id love to help out.

Ive got a few games to test on

No Man’s Sky
Batman Arkham Knigh
Bioshock Infinite
Crysis 2
Mass Effect (all of them)