We Need Infinity 2.0 Beta Testers!

i would love to be a part of the testing program hope i get in and i have used infinity on a few games and i have loved it

ide love to help test it out.

79 games on steam
11 games on uplay
27 on origin
1 on gog
25 currently installed with infinity support

1 Like

i’d like to be invited. i have 5 games supported and soon to be more

Would love to help!

i would love to try i have no mans sky @Chris

I would be very interested to take part. I have several titles on infinity. 70+

I want to partake in the beta test as well please if possible. So far the games tested on infinity are as follows:
-No Man’s Sky
-Enter the Gungeon
-AC Rogue
-AC Black Flag
-DmC 4 Special Edition
-Hatred
-Divinity Original Sin Enhanced Edition
-Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 4
-Punch Club
-Sniper Elite V2
-Zombie Army Trilogy
-Dishonored
-Fallout 4
-Euro Truck Simulator 2
-GTA V
I want to test on a lot of others like the Far Cry series and both Metro games (normal and redux) and American Truck Simulator.

I will update if the numbers of tested games will change in time.

1 Like

Have 8 games installed that are supported with Infinity, and own about half the games that are supported.

I am very interested in participating for Infinity 2.0! Infinity is already great and I can’t wait to see more of what it can bring! I already have 5 games supported!

Hehe, people are making new accounts just to post here.

1 Like

Invite me

Because, that will work, more likely to be banned than get beta tester

I consider myself as being suitable for this kind of job because since young age I used to break things up :smiley: ,so I am ready to break the launcher

I have 128 games on Steam and approx. 60 stand alone. I am retired and play a lot of games and I love your site. I just wish you had more games on it. If I can help with your beta testing I would be honored.
Thomas Davis

2 Likes

Not true at all.

2 Likes

I be Happy to try out 2.0

You can go ahead and invite me as well. I won’t have as much time as I did during the summer with college starting back up again but I am down. I have hundreds of games, dozens supported and a bunch unsupported. I’d be glad to help!

I will love to be apart of the beta test i can get lots of the games so i can test them

I would like to test 2.0 please. I have several supported games.

I am intrested