We Need Infinity 2.0 Beta Testers!

How many new beta testers are you taking in?

1 Like

1 Like

I have bought games just to use this mod what can I say I love this modding tool

1 Like

I would love to get in this beta and help brake Infinity! I will try my best. :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m interestedā€¦ i have Assassins Creed 4, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel, Crysis 3, No Manā€™s Sky and much more from game list but those 4 games i play right now. And i use Infinity quite a lot.

I am interested in joining the beta. I have been using Infinity in quite a few games over the last several months.

Compatible Games Installed:

ARK: Survival Evolved
Alien Isolation
Batman: Arkham Knight
Borderlands
Borderlands 2
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
Civilization V
Dead Island Definitive Edition
Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition
Dying Light
Fallout 4
Grand Theft Auto V
HITMAN
Just Cause 3
Mad Max
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor
Nuclear Throne
Sniper Elite 3
South Park: The Stick of Truth
Total War: WARHAMMER
Wolfenstein: The New Order
1 Like

Hi,

i would like to help beta testing infinity beta 2. I have lots of supported games in my infinity list. :slight_smile:

Yo, this sounds nice, iā€™m very interested to see changes.

Iā€™d be willing to help out in anyway possible, I own around 70% of the games on the list and I am good at breaking things daily, or is that a bad thing? LOL, Mainly Iā€™m playing No mans sky and Deus Ex mankind atm but Iā€™m willing to DL more games to help out. There is a lil bug with Deus ex when trying to launch the game thru the Infintity launcher.

1 Like

got over 280 games on steam and over 50 supported by infinity and love to break some things

Would love to get invited

i like to be in test wemod 2.0

Iā€™m interested,i only have 2 games (1 currently in process of download) but iā€™m sure i can help :slight_smile:

Sign me up! I use Infinity like everyday!

Hey guys, Iā€™m interested in being a tester. Ever since I found out about Infinity I canā€™t get enough mods, looking forward to new updates & titles add soon to the infinity list. I was wondering if you guys support older titles?

I have about 16 games supported so far :slight_smile: I would to participate in the beta 2 and try help making infinity better!

Iā€™ve fixed the issue with my games now, so Iā€™d love to help out with this if itā€™s still possible. I have fifteen games as of right now that are compatible with infinity, excluding cracked ones.

awesome, sigh me up, I break infinity for you

Sure im down for beta testing