We Need Infinity 2.0 Beta Testers!

i am willing to help test i have use infinity and i have use horizon b four i loved them both i hope you will let me experience infinity 2.0 and help you improve.

many thanks

savedup

i am willing to help test! ive used infinity for many of my games (Call of Duty:Mordern Warfare 3, Borderlands 2, Enter The Gungeon, etc). i currently have 10 games i mess around and break with infinity and i would love to see more of what 2.0 will bring.

-GTX_BeastZz

Sign me up. I’d love to help out! sacrificed my GTA 5 with modding and got banned for 20 years ( nothing to do with Infinity Trainers ). Lets get some more trainers boys and girls!

Hi, I’d like to be a tester please. Thank you!

So, when are you going to start choosing testers?

1 Like

We will begin picking people as soon as we have a beta build ready. Final touches are still being done.

1 Like

Hi. I love Infinity. I use it for Far Cry 4, Battlefield 4, and Hardline. I would love to test a beta build.

También los hispano hablantes y latinoamericanos usan herramienta perfecta de los juegos, también quiero participar, me gustaría 1 año de diamante gratis :3, haré lo que esta a mi alcanse

Me uno, ayudare lo que pueda, también quiero como todo un año de diamante gratis :3

Yeah like Chris said, it should be a matter of days now for the beta. The public build is still a ways to go.

I cheated my first game in infinity v2 today, pretty fantastic :smiley:

2 Likes

Leak it to me pliz, i buy you a game from your wishlist on steam :wink: #bribed

1 Like

Can I get invited!? Thanks

i want to join i ben using infinity 4 very long my infinity username is : McHacker159 tnx

Why are so many people signing up and instantly asking to join? Just kinda weird imo ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Bet 20 of the post are just a dude signing up with a fake email and on VPN with different IP everytime so he thinks he have a bigger chance to become a Beta Tester. Its 2 years with diamond on the board.
Who wouldnt want that :stuck_out_tongue: ?

1 Like

Not doing it because of the diamond but because infinity is awesome and if I can help in any way I’ll do it :stuck_out_tongue:
The diamond is a nice thing to get but not my reason to sign up :smiley:
I bet though the rest just want the diamond :smirk:

I would have done it for the diamond :smirk:

I would love to get invited im just such a fan of Infinity its so easy to use. I think that WeMod 2.0 will be great and i want to be one of the first testing it :smiley:

Yea! WeMod 2.0 will be great!!!

i hope im one of the chosen.