Weed Shop 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

i noticed it drops too yeah and the grow cheat causes very little output on outdoor fields.

I’ll give it time because I know that there are plenty of games that need updates too but I would really appreciate the “items never decrease” work for all items in the game. I’m also not surprised that it doesn’t give a lot from the outdoor growing area since it’s “newer”

Really love using some of these cheats just for fun from time to time. I’ve already beaten the game, playing it legitimate, so now I just activate cheats for fun. I do want to suggest a couple other cheats that I think you if you could add in.

1. God Mode for your player would be nice to have.

2. God Mode for your RC vehicle when using it. When the enemies try to shoot at it, it does not damage.

3. Also, I think there should be a cheat to prevent your plants from getting infected by mold, mites and more.

4. Also, I think there should be a cheat that makes it were. If you hire a staff, it will automatically keep their high level all the way up where you don’t have to give them weed every so often whenever they. Big cells, or passing out blunts, or whatever it may be. That would be a great cheat to add in.

2 Likes

I absolutely agree to this having these type of cheats would definitely make the game even more fun to use cheats for… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

The Weed Shop 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Remove Retro PC Login Screen cheat added
  • Updated notes

game is crashing needs update

can we add unlimited skill points as well for employees and an add items feature to the mod list?

item features where as you can edit how many of 1 item you have per say and change the number value of what’s in your inventory.

Update needed for the new alien stuff, autogrow doesn’t work in the new grow setups

also we need employees always high mod as well

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Is there any way we could get a set of Danja manipulation cheats?

Changes:

1 Like

When I load the mods, it says it might not be compatible with my game version would you like to test them.

Keep in mind that this is after I have loaded into my game and can walk around, I then pause the game with ESC which brings up the in-game menu then I load WeMod; less than a minute after that the game crashes to desktop.

Sometimes it messes with the operation of the game EX: not being able to bring up my inventory, or messing with the amounts entered, EX: I push the number 1 but 2 is displayed instead.

After anywhere from 1 to 3 restarts the game works as intended with mods active; I have tested this over the course of several days [3] with the most common issue being the crash to desktop.

I don’t know if anyone on the mod team will see this or not given the age of the game, but I thought you should know anyway just in case someone does. I am hopeful that it will be seen, and the issues rectified.

Changes:

Changes:

• Updated notes
1 Like

“Items don’t decrease” cheat doesn’t seem to be working

Changes:

1 Like

Is there any way to add player movement speed to be faster or slower?

You can use the game speed one instead to speed up, just make sure vsync is disabled.