WeMod 6 is HERE

It connects fine for me. You might need to hard restart both WeMod and the app after entering your code. You could also try remote.wemod.com

@frank any ideas?

1 Like

How would I go about hard restarting them?

1 Like

Kill WeMod from task manager and force close the app(https://support.mobileroadie.com/hc/en-us/articles/200091926-How-To-Force-Quit-Android-Apps)

1 Like

so I have done what you said and killed WeMod from task manager and forced stopped the android app to no avail. i have even just completely uninstalled WeMod from both the PC and my android and tried again the android app still says to open the Wemod app on your PC and that screen never goes away.

1 Like

I know this a silly question you are pressing play first on the trainer ?
Just checking one person wasnā€™t

1 Like

Indeed I am ill start the game from the trainer which normally would at least force that screen to show all the available options for the trainer but now Iā€™ll start the game and nothing changes at all. Iā€™ve tried starting the game first and using the play button on wemod to start it but nothing seems to work

1 Like

Have you tried remote.wemod.com?

2 Likes

I didnā€™t know about that but I just tried it now and yes that does work

2 Likes

Howdy!

1 Like

Good And Easy To Useā€¦ Butā€¦ Canā€™t Wait For More Game Support Soonā€¦ Thans Guys Keep Up The Good Jobā€¦

1 Like

WOW,WEMOD that pretty good but being pro is so expensive that I canā€™t pay it. Whatā€™s more understand everything is difficult without Chinese character. :sleepy:

We actually have Chinese available as a language to choose from in our app! Please click the down arrow in the top right and then settings, under language you can select Chinese :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have done ,but Chinese character still a little.

Iā€™m not sure I understand what youā€™re trying to say. Sorry :slightly_frowning_face:

what he wants to say is , there is not enough chinese translation, so he still do not understand how to use wemod

learn some english, 英čÆ­ēœŸåæƒäøéš¾

@HuQiaoxin - You are welcome to help WeMod with the translations into Chinese. Hereā€™s the link: https://translate.wemod.com/project/wemod-cheats.

I see you have already been helping @Jennaboot, thank you very much. :slight_smile:

I love this app thanks folks!

1 Like

@Ravenfyre How can I help translate the app? to my language? which is Portuguese Brazilian

Hey @_Kyo. :slight_smile:

Thanks for being Pro and offering to help with translations.
If youā€™d like to help, simply visit the link given in this post: WeMod 6 is HERE and click the Brazilian flag. :slight_smile: