WeMod 7.0.5 isn't working

I’ve been playing Divinity Original Sin 2 (Steam) using the trainer without any issue…until today when the WeMod 7.0.5 update was installed. Now the WeMod Divinity Original Sin 2 trainer can’t launch either Classic or Definitive Edition, with or without specifying the executable (custom). So, as far as I’m concerned, WeMod just broke my game and made all of my saved games completely useless. Further, if a workaround can’t be identified, I’ll be cancelling my WeMod subscription and going elsewhere. After all, without a fix or a workaround, I have to start all over and, if I have to do that, I might as well start new with another service that provides trainers–that, perhaps, won’t break my freaking games when they release updates.

P.S. I can launch Divinity Original Sin 2 (Classic and Definitive Edition) manually, with and without the “Support Tool” (supporttool.exe).

I’m sorry this is happening. We aren’t aware of any issues related to launching games, and there haven’t been any reports in the month we’ve been testing WeMod 7. I am going to install the game and see if I can reproduce the problem myself.

1. Would you be able to provide a screenshot of the error?
  2. How long does it take for the error to pop up?
  3. Do you have Steam (the program itself) installed in it’s default location? (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam)

Like Frank said sorry your having some trouble. I’m sure we can figure something out.
Are you sure that it mite be your antivirus sometimes after wemod updates seams to kinda wake up your antivirus.

Could Try opening the game then running the cheats, that usually helps with quite a few other games.

A post was split to a new topic: [Bug] No games are displayed

A post was split to a new topic: Divinity 2 Question