WeMod App can't connect to WeMod with no reason

Last month WeMod App don’t load game mods information and says that can’t connect to WeMod. I have WeMod in antivirus exceptions and stable internet. I can open WeMod site from browser without proxy servers or VPNs.

It seems like Something on your PC or network is interfering with your WeMod App.
You can check this article about AV (Antivirus) concerns flagging the WeMod App. Why was WeMod flagged by my antivirus?

It’s also advisable to reset your internet connection. Please keep us posted on your progress regarding this matter.

I’ve added both paths to antivirus exceptions but it’s not worked. Even turning off antivirus not solved problem. Connection reset didn’t worked too.

In this situation, I suggest visiting the thread created by our experienced moderator. It contains a variety of troubleshooting tips might be related to your concerns, and you can check if any of these solutions can resolve your issue.

“Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game” / “We’re having trouble downloading the cheats” - WeMod App / Support - WeMod Community

1 Like