Wemod brokes my SSD and my Steam

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

And how do you know that it was Wemod specifically that broke your PC? Could be a multitude of reasons why your OS may have gone bonkers. Virus, corrupted files, etc.

Yeah, I know. And you are right to ask. Before I have got wemod, everything is works perfect. No errors and problems. After wemod everything is went wrong. Bullgard is my antivirus program, I think this is kind of a best one. I dont have any corrupted files. I don’t have any torrented games or programs… Okay I’m not sure whgat happened execately but only change in my PC is Wemod. So I think, wemod is crash throught my PC.

WeMod doesn’t touch HDD/SSD, so I’m not sure how it could do this. I’ve had WeMod installed and used daily for 8 years without any issues. It just sounds like bad timing, and your SSD died. I’m not sure how new/old your SSD is, but they are only rated for so many IOPs and will still start having more issues over time.

I would contact the manufacturer of the drive and see if it is still under warranty.

1 Like

I don’t really know what was the problem. Wemod is works great now! My SSD is younger than one year. Maybe some upgrade issues brokes my system. I will deleted this post. Thanks!