Wemod doesnt load the games tab, just blank

so im not sure how to fix the issue, ive turned of AV and firewalls, fresh installed and tried beta channel.

WeMod v6.3.12
vendor-bundle.js:326 INFO [aurelia] Aurelia Started
app-bundle.js:1 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined
at app-bundle.js:1
at Array.forEach ()
at Object.n [as reducer] (app-bundle.js:1)
at r. (vendor-bundle.js:356)
at u (vendor-bundle.js:356)
at Object.next (vendor-bundle.js:356)
at s (vendor-bundle.js:356)
vendor-bundle.js:384 ERROR [app-router] TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
T.e. @ vendor-bundle.js:384
app-bundle.js:1 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property ‘some’ of undefined
at Array.some ()
at Array.filter ()
at e.populateGroups (app-bundle.js:1)
at e.bind (app-bundle.js:1)
at e. (app-bundle.js:1)
at e [as bind] (vendor-bundle.js:384)
at e [as bind] (vendor-bundle.js:384)
at e [as automate] (vendor-bundle.js:384)
2app-bundle.js:1 Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Cannot read property ‘length’ of undefined
at Array.forEach ()
at Object.n [as reducer] (app-bundle.js:1)
at r. (vendor-bundle.js:356)
at u (vendor-bundle.js:356)
at Object.next (vendor-bundle.js:356)
at s (vendor-bundle.js:356)
DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: file:///C:/Users/shock/AppData/Local/WeMod/app-6.3.12/resources/app.asar/output/vendor-bundle.js.map
DevTools failed to parse SourceMap: file:///C:/Users/shock/AppData/Local/WeMod/app-6.3.12/resources/app.asar/

Did you have WeMod 7 installed at one point?

hmm honestly im not sure i got wemod a good while back and it worked fine until they did the latest updated, if 7 is the new beta channel then yea since i saw that alot as a possible fix but it didnt affect anything

Same problem here. I’ve used Wemod for months but tonight he doesn’t show any of my games.

Try deleting C:\Users\YOUR_USER\AppData\Roaming\WeMod when the app is closed.

It worked like a charm, thank you very much :wink:

1 Like

LMAO, i totally forgot about roaming, i removed local .-. you guys rock

1 Like

Well at least I found a way to fix my issue. Yesterday the newest version of the app downloaded and everything worked great. Today I just turned it on and it was like it was back at the old version of the app and the games tab was just a spinning wheel and I was on some kind of guest account instead of my own. Closing the app and deleting the folder seems to have fixed the issue. Will post if the issue comes back.

1 Like

Update: Just tried again today same thing happened. Please fix this as soon as you can it’s annoying to have to delete this folder everytime I want to use it.

Hard to fix something when only one person or two is having a problem
Close all wemod in task manager then try it
Just click the down arrow top right corner and make sure your signed in to your account

Hi Frank, i have searched all 3 hard drives and the search has come back No Items match, Well I have the wemod setup on my Desktop could that have anything to do with No Items Match on all 3 discs?