WeMod dont work more

I have problem with Wemod since few days.
The cheats for payday 2 watch dogs 2 operate normaly, but now no more.
In app cheats activated, no errors message, but in game, nothing work.

Hello and welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Where did you get your copies of both games from?

The main reason for cheats not working is due to interference from antivirus programs.
Try the troubleshooting in this post: Wemod failed loading the cheats into your game. :slight_smile:

Already followed these steps and without success.
I only have windows defender, and I deactivate it as well as the addition in the exclusion. I also use the opera browser.
It appeared overnight, before everything worked perfectly

Could you try updating your Windows Defender signature library, please?
Even if Windows Defender is up to date, the signature library still might not be, as they tend to update separately.
This link should help: Update Windows Security signatures - Microsoft Support.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

already follow these step too, have last version.
I follow many steps on forum, but none work

i can have new step solutions?

Please answer this question that you missed in a previous post above:

one friend give me copies of theses games, and worked with wemod before

Did you purchase the game from Steam?

i think yes.
But wemod worked with these games

They’re either bought legitimately from a store or they aren’t. You’ve avoided the question three times now, making us assume your copies of the game are cracked and therefore incompatible with WeMod. :slight_smile:

nope, u dont understand. he give me copies of these games. but if u cant help; np, i ll find another :slight_smile: ty for help
“games worked before”

I understand perfectly. So does our Community Manager.

“He” either bought them from a store legitimately or got them from a shady software cracking community. Which is it? It’s a simple question.

If the latter, we don’t make trainers for cracked games (no established trainer developer does, it’s uneconomical). And your “friend” would have also put you at severe risk of Trojan viruses and malware.

Nobody else is reporting the same issue as you. And this is the kind of thing that would cause people to make dozens of bug reporting posts an hour. I’m afraid the issue is on your end. Either your game copies are cracked or your antivirus is interfering.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: WeMod download error - Entry Point Not Found