WeMod failing to re-download - details within

Can’t get WeMod to download.
It has been a bad day. After Anno 1800 updated, I couldn’t load my recently saved game. I read different sites and then ran verified files (perhaps my big mistake). I suspect this altered the .dll file and thus messed up WeMod. I re-downloaded MOD LOADER and replaced the .dll files. So I was ready to go. Then WeMod failed to launch Anno. After reading around, I uninstalled WeMod and then re-downloaded it…which fails to download - the crash report below.

Any ideas? Any advice?

I take that back - the crash data exceeds the limit for text.

Hell and welcome to the WeMod community. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that you’re having an issue re-downloading WeMod.

Around 98% of the time this issue occurs, it is always because of interference from antivirus programs.
Please give the troubleshooting in this post a whirl: Can’t Install WeMod.

If that doesn’t seem to resolve the issue for you, please share the log either in a .txt file format by clicking the “upload” button on the toolbar when you reply to the thread. Or paste the log into PasteBin (https://pastebin.com/) and share the link in a reply.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

You were right and now I am back in action. Thank you very much.

Thank you for the update. Glad to hear that the issue was resolved. :slight_smile:

Enjoy WeMod and always feel free to pop into the community for help, with questions, to hang out or to grab a freebie from the deals section. :slight_smile: