Wemod Installation Failed ERROR

hello , the amazing wemod community <3 , so i downloaded wemod file and ran it but it gave me 2 errors
1 : The application was unable to start correctly(0x0000135).Click ok to close the application
2 : Installation has Failed : there was an error while installing the application. Check the setup log for more information and contact the author.

please guys im begging u help me to fix this problem

Generally when an installation fails it’s because an anti virus blocked it from installing completely. What anti virus are you running? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I got two actually : ESET nod 32/ avast
Anti virus, so how do i unblock it??

Follow this tutorial for your anti virus :blush:

2 Likes

first of all : I don’t have bitdefender
second of all : I dont have these exe files
when I run the setup it says “wait a little bit until we download the required files” or something like that then it pops up these errors

https://api.wemod.com/infinity/download

Try this download link if you don’t have either of those EXEs

the same errors keeps poping on

Can you take a screenshot of the error please? Thanks!

yes sir, just give me a couple of minutes :blush:

It’s generally not a good idea to have more than one antivirus as they can start conflicting and cause issues. In BOTH antiviruses, navigate to the exceptions area or whitelist area and add this folder to it: C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Local\WeMod. After that, reboot your PC then try opening WeMod again.

i also deleted both of the anti virus programs and installed bit defender free version

wdvq

The update exe from the thread I posted about got deleted by your Anti virus. You must whitelist it in both AVs to continue :slightly_smiling_face:

i know im sooo annoying but i dont have the same settings in the tutorial u posted

ok can u zip the files and give me the link to download it??

Click the ‘Exclusions’ tab. There should be an option to add files and programs.

so i should do the tutorial he posted right??

Yes, just do the steps that work with what you’re seeing. The guide Instinct posted is for the full paid version of Bitdefender. Since you have the free version, there may be different options and menus.

1 Like

ok im gonna do everything and i will tell u the result
thx for helping BTW

1 Like

No problem! If you run into any issues or have any questions, just post here and I’ll try and help the best I can.

Make sure you restart your computer too makes a difference

https://api.wemod.com/infinity/download

Ok got it working then?
Have fun !!