Wemod just closes after a few seconds

Wemod just closes within 60 seconds no matter if I just start it or use a game (version is v8.0.9)
Reinstall the same problem need Help.

have you checked your event viewer ?

It would be telling you exactly why its closing unexpectedly

WeMod.exe, Version: 8.2.0.0, Zeitstempel: 0x6228d24f
Name des fehlerhaften Moduls: MsSpellCheckingFacility.dll, Version: 10.0.19041.746, Zeitstempel: 0x112db87b
Ausnahmecode: 0xc0000005
Fehleroffset: 0x0003d1db
ID des fehlerhaften Prozesses: 0x391c
Ereignis id 1000 und 1001

^ ^ Take this, and get a support team member to look at this.

I’m not entirely sure how to fix that specific module, but that is the reason the application is crashing, since its relying on that module and it itself has a fault of somekind.

thank you for the help

no problem

Let’s not open multiple threads for the same issue, please. We like a tidy community. :slight_smile:

Thank you to @CapStar362 for helping so far. :slight_smile:

I’ll go ahead and merge my post from your other thread into here.

Hello and welcome! :slight_smile:

That’s a Microsoft file, as indicated by the “MS” at the front of the file name, not a WeMod file. Like all Microsoft files, they can always become corrupted at random for no apparent reason, by no fault of your own or anyone else’s.

• Errors with that file are commonly caused by a malware infection. Do a virus scan on your PC.

• They can also be caused by Microsoft Office Access 2010 failing to load correctly at computer startup due to a power failure or system crash. Try restarting your PC.

• Still an issue? Check if your machine has a pending Windows update. If it does, update it. This may fix any issue of the software being outdated.

• If you still get the error, double check all the drivers on your machine to make sure they are all up to date.

• Finally, if the issue still isn’t resolved, do a System File Check. Instructions below.

• Launch command prompt as Administrator
    • Type sfc /scannow and press enter.
    • Windows will now scan all the important system files for missing or corrupted parts and, if it finds any, automatically fixes them.
    • The time this takes depends on whether any issues are found or not.

Keep us updated! :slight_smile:

apologies, i was unaware of another topic.

under /scannow he find but he can repair i know its a other command with restorehealth my qeustion to that is can i started without problems or i need a backup before i do that ?