WEMOD- maybe a version for Xbox someday

I wish that there was a way that we could use WeMod on devices like an Xbox, since my laptop stopped working all I have is my Xbox and it’s very difficult to beat games

2 Likes

Welcome to the community.

WeMod was actually a tool for Xbox 360 before it was a tool for PC.
You can get the Xbox 360 cheating tool here: WeMod - Horizon.

However, if you were referring to Xbox One or Xbox Series X, I’m afraid a cheating tool is not possible. Microsoft have made it impossible for cheating tools to be used on these consoles. They are offering a reward of thousands of dollars to anyone who can successfully modify Xbox One or Series X to allow games to be modified (aka cheated), and nobody has claimed the reward.

• You can cheat on Xbox 360 using WeMod’s horizon tool, linked above.
  • You can cheat on PlayStation 3 for (mostly) free or PlayStation 4 for a price, but those services are not provided by WeMod. And I can’t mention their names since I’d be breaking the advertising rules (not a great look for a moderator :laughing: ).
  • You cannot cheat using tools on Xbox One, Xbox Series X or PlayStation 5, unfortunately. Anyone who claims to have cheating tools for these consoles is trying to scam you out of your money or account.
2 Likes

Can’t you not make a pendrive into an external application drive that works on xbox one & X/S also PS5 were you download wemod cheats to and then you plug it into your gaming system you own.

The Xbox 360 is the last Xbox console with any form of external cheating ability.
And the PS4 the last Playstation console with any form of external cheating ability.

If it was possible to do what you suggested, then surely someone else would have already done so by now? But there aren’t, just scams. :slight_smile:

someone has made their own memory card for the xbox x that goes in the official memory card port and it works because they downloaded the files with source code for the memory card from xbox website what if you hide a xbox version app of wemod in the files for the xbox memory card ?

because if you build xbox wemod app around the xbox memory card files it should recognise it as a memory card but modified for wemod ?

I’m not sure what you’re getting at with the memory card - that has no relation to cheating at all. In fact they aren’t even new, they are manufactured by a company called Seagate in official partnership with Xbox itself.

Even if this were possible, Microsoft, a multi-billion dollar company, would probably sue WeMod into bankruptcy for tampering with their intellectual property.

Also Xbox will ban the player for tampering with their consoles too, did you read their ToU when you bought the console? From their website:

An Xbox Live device ban is only issued in extreme cases and for the most serious of violations. Here are a few of the reasons a device ban is issued:

• Xbox console tampering, such as physically opening an Xbox console and modifying it to play illegitimate or unauthorised software

Both Microsoft (Xbox) and Sony (Playstation) are offering a reward of thousands of dollars to anyone who can successfully hack their consoles to allow any form of unauthorised game modifications (including cheat software) to be possible on them. So far, nobody has successfully claimed the reward.

As already said, it is not possible to create cheating software for Xbox One, Xbox Series X or Playstation 5. If you want to use cheat software on console games, you need a PS3, PS4 or Xbox 360.