WeMod + MrAntiFun Announcement

:open_mouth:

2 Likes

WeMod and MrAntiFun are where i’ve always looked for trainers from, as you both were the places I trusted most, so it’s awesome to see this team up. :slight_smile: I look forward to the benefits of this partnership. Welcome, MrAntiFun!

4 Likes

MrAntiFun !! The trainers I used during the last 3 years were mostly his! the best software and one of the best creator together, only happiness :blush:

3 Likes

Nice ! what a good news ! I won’t have to choose between MrAntiFun and WeMod now ! You are amazing guys !

3 Likes

Ohhh snap, so amped the goat MAF is joining up!! Absolute legend in the game. This is truly wonderful news.

2 Likes

Nice one! Ive been using Mr Antifun’s trainerson and of for a while. Welcome to the team,mate!

2 Likes

Okay guys now this is EPIC

3 Likes

Used lots of MrAF his trainers and now whe are here :open_mouth:

3 Likes

Dope, Welcome.

2 Likes

A welcome addition to an already phenomenal team.

5 Likes

:smiley: This is epic.

4 Likes

Pure Jubilation!!!

2 Likes

I am so SUPER HAPPY to hear this as I LOVE MAF’s trainers! Vongrats on getting the support you so rightly deserve MAF!

3 Likes

nice man.i hope you dont have any grudges on gcw or any other mirror trainer sites since you joined wemod… i have been your fans since a decade ago

4 Likes

He’s always the legend & 1st choice of pc game trainer , now with WeMod & that’s just straight awesome .

Thank you WeMod & MrAntiFun .

3 Likes

MrAntifun is a VERY hardworking guy! He’s been consistent for so many years!

5 Likes

Really happy for him. Was worried we’d lose one of the greatest figures in this side of the internet due to working full time elsewhere.

3 Likes

Awesome news. Honestly great for both parties and sites. If any of the MAF members have any hesitations about this, the WeMod team has been around for over a decade doing this, they know what they’re doing and this isn’t some cheap ploy or anything. There’ll probably be some bumps in the road with the transition and of course change isn’t always what you want, but I can’t see a negative in all this. Having used both sites and trainers it’s a match made in heaven, eager to see what the future holds.

4 Likes

After such a bad week I come to load up WeMod to cheat only to be greeted with such amazing news. This has made my week so much better! Cheers to cheating even better than ever!

4 Likes

Great news, used MR AntiFun for years. Welcome and this means that wemod can only get even better :slight_smile:

3 Likes