WeMod no se instala

Como dice en tema, tengo un problema al querer instalar la aplicación WeMod, al finalizar la descarga de los archivos necesarios me aparece una ventana que dice lo siguiente: “this program cannot run on windows xp or before; it requires a later version of windows”. pero yo no tengo windows xp ni posterior, tengo Windows 7 y como ven aun así me indica el error, se les agradecería una ayuda por favor

Please use english thanks

1 Like

¿Ejecutó la aplicación wemod en modo de administración? Debe ir a su wemod, hacer clic con el botón derecho e ir a las propiedades, ir a compatibilidad y marcar la casilla que dice “Ejecutar como administrador” e intentarlo y volver a mí si no funciona.

1 Like

As it says in subject, I have a problem when wanting to install the WeMod application, when finalizing the download of the necessary files a window appears to me that says the following: "this program can not run on windows xp or before; it requires a later version of windows. " but I do not have windows xp or later, I have Windows 7 and as you can see it still indicates the error, I would appreciate a help please.

1 Like

what version of windows do you have? have you tried running it as admin and with the AV paused?

1 Like

I’ve windows 7 (but without service pack; it’s necessary??). yes I tried running in admin and yes I too paused AV, but it does not work

1 Like

Here’s a guide to try and fix everything.

1. If you got AV, Make sure to go to task manager-> and end tasking AV Altogether

2. Make sure to disable the app in task manager by going to start-up, by right-clicking and going disable

3. Disable your Firewall on windows Defender. Go down to your search in the start menu and typing Windows Defender Security System.

4. Once you found it go to firewall go in and disable all of them.

5. firewall%201

6. Redownload wemod again and install and see if that helps.

I suggest only using your firewall if your on website, Youtube ect and your AV because if you have your anti-virus still running or disable it can cause it to still malfunction