Wemod not work

I can’t use this software for any cheating, no matter which platform. When I clicked to play, it kept turning around. I used every possible method, but the problem still here.

Welcome to the WeMod community. :slight_smile:

Sorry to hear that you’re having issues. The main reason for WeMod not working is interference from antivirus programs. For example, an antivirus deleting a critical file that WeMod actually really needs.

Please follow these steps:

1. Uninstall WeMod via the Add Or Remove Programs feature found in settings/control panel.
  2. Navigate to these two places and, if these folders still exist on your PC, delete them:
  • C:\Users\Your_Name\AppData\Local\WeMod
  • C:\Users\Your_Name\AppData\Roaming\WeMod
  1. Turn off your antivirus programs. Even if it’s just the default Windows Defender.
  2. Download WeMod’s installer from this direct link: https://api.wemod.com/client/download . Install the software.
  3. Before you launch WeMod, add it as an exception in your antivirus software.

If you have either of these, there are additional steps:

• Comcast / Xfinity - click for instructions .
  • BitDefender - click for instructions .
  • A school/college/university internet connection - use a VPN, there is an extra antivirus program on the school network that you have no control over. Try Opera Browser, which has a VPN built into it.

Please report back to let us know whether this helped or not. :slight_smile: