Wemod Overlay

Sorry for my bad english, I am not a native English speaker.
It is almost a year passed since last time some one suggested “overlay”. it makes easier to access trainer options without remembering each one.
This can be use for Pro member only or time limited for free user like a game per month, an example: now i am playing 3 games, when i get bored from first game i go for 2nd one and than next, but i can only have overlay for one of them this month, for 2 other games i have to write down all trainer options or Alt+Tab to see options or wait for next month to enable it for other games at the same time disable for current game that i was playing and using overlay for it.
Last but not least being more user friendly means more user attracted and more income ,also you are competing.

1 Like

Well we do have the phone app which you can turn cheats on and off with your phone
And also I do have pro and use the phone which is great but I still alt tab out and use the cheats in wemod which actually takes about 5 seconds
The overlay is a great idea and it is being looked at

1 Like

I second this idea. The only concern I would have is it either conflicting with Steam’s overlay, or Steam detecting it and VAC banning people (even IF WeMod is only used for Single Player games / instances)

This is something we’ve thought about but there are a ton of things to consider including ban potential on trigger happy games. It’s not out of the question but currently not available :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like