WeMod Remote iOS App not working

Hi guys so this is a bit of an odd one: when I first install the mobile app and try to log in everything works normal but after a few seconds (doesn’t matter if I am logged in or not) the app completly reloads everything as if I would’ve started it completly new (close it through ‘double homebutton klick’ and reopening). Then my pc app says that no device is connected anymore but the mobile app says I should start wemod on pc. If I then disconnect in the mobile app and try reconnecting with a new token, the app will still say that I should open the WeMod App on PC. Restart of the devices and restart and new install of both the mobile app and pc app did nothing for me. The website has almost the same problem. Only difference is that there is no ‘restart’; it just doesn’t work. what can I do??

Hey, it seems like you’ve tried most of the troubleshooting steps, so we can’t say what’s going on here without some technical info. Keep testing on the web-based remote (https://remote.wemod.com).

Which web browser are you using?

okay so I tried it with the Safari Browser on my iPhone 7 and my iPhone 5s and Chrome on my 7 only. I also tried the app on the 5s and it was working a bit longer but had the same issue after a few moments.
so I guess it is something with my pc? I’ll try it on a different pc today :thinking:

1 Like

That’s a lot of places for it to be not working. Sounds like it’s an issue on our end, but let me know what you find. The more info the better. If you’re on Chrome on PC, pressing Ctrl + Shift + I will bring up a developer tools window with error messages that may help (Console or Network tabs).

Ok so I was trying it on two different Windows PC’s today -> downloaded wemod and then trying to connect it to my device and both times it worked perfectly fine. It wasn’t working on my PC after that but after a complete deletion of everything (i guess) related to WeMod on my PC and the complete install copied from a different PC (don’t know if this was needed or if a normal reinstall could’ve done it -> thought that the program may lost some data in the download process on my PC (bad internet connection)) it started working without a problem! I’ll try testing a bit more and update this ticket if anything should happen but for now it stays connected for a long time already :blush: Thanks for your time, help and effort!

1 Like

Awesome, thanks for the update. Glad it’s working :slight_smile:

1 Like