WeMod Remote Not Working As Intended?

I am not sure where to put this, but I am a Pro user and when I use the WeMod app on my phone it still forces me to return to my computer to connect it to the game. I assume that is broken?? I would that WeMod on my PC will automatically link to the game when the game is launched so I don’t need to go all the way back to my PC when using the remote app.

You have to launch the game from the WeMod desktop app. If the two aren’t syncing restart the desktop and mobile app completely.

The mobile app and desktop app connect mostly fine (always having to go downstairs to enter the code on my PC is annoying) My computer is in the basement and my Nvidia Shield with Gamestream is upstairs. When I launch the game upstairs via gamestream it launches on my computer, but WeMod doesn’t automatically ‘hook’ onto the game until I go all the way back downstairs, alt-tab to Wemod and hit the ‘Play’ button for the game. How do I fix that so that I can use the remote app from upstairs and never have to go downstairs to the PC?

Sadly. Unless you find a way to click on play while you’re upstairs in Wemod I don’t think there’s another way.
I don’t use Nvidia shield myself and never will so I don’t know how it works exactly but looking at your problem I guess starting Wemod trough it is a no go. Maybe I don’t know… Use your phone and teamviewer to do it?
Starting Wemod and clicking play I mean. That’s a workaround not too complicated either.
I know not the answer you’re looking for but maybe in some update they will add the ability to start a game or control wemod trough the app who knows

I would have to guess its the same as the steam link. I have out on my deck. Same thing have to start link , go back to pc start wemod , click on the app then go back out to the deck. It actually only takes me like 2 minutes to get every thing running

Oh, so it is supposed to work like this? I thought mine was just broken as most other trainers automatically connect to the game when it is launched. Ok, well is there somewhere we can suggest that as a feature? Gamestream is basically steamlink but for any game on your PC.

I wouldn’t sleep on the Shield, it is by far the best investment I have ever made in an entertainment product. There is nothing this thing can’t do now. Plex Server, live tv, retro game console, smarthome hub, still the best game streaming service (Geforce Now), gamestream if you don’t want cloud games, best streaming device on earth, but I think I have advertised for them enough :smiley: