Wemod remote

I’m having issues with my remote. It keeps flashing in and out of a game that I don’t have downloaded on my system and when try to switch over to another game it stays on the previous one that I don’t have downloaded.

In like 4 years I never have heard of that happening. Flashing in and out of a game you dont even have downloaded?
I would try to uninstall the app on your phone like delete it then download it again.
I’ll have to check n see if an admin has any thoughts

Like Mr @ptondo above, I have not experienced this issue before either. Very strange.

Here’s what I’d try:

1. Check your mobile device’s internet settings. You need an internet connection for the remote on your mobile device to communicate with the WeMod desktop app on your PC. Maybe your device is disconnecting from WiFi when it goes into “sleep” mode (the screen goes off).

2. Uninstall the app from the mobile device and then close WeMod on your PC via ending its tasks in Task Manager. Re-install the mobile app and re-launch the desktop app and try connecting them both to each other again.

3. Go to https://remote.wemod.com/ in your mobile device’s browser and see if it works better there. If it does, add a shortcut to it on your mobile device’s “desktop” and use that instead of the remote. The remote and the website are the same thing, the app just makes it easier to access it.

Keep us updated. :slight_smile:

FIXED
I ran the application as administrator and it stopped the glitch on my remote

1 Like

Cool glad you figured it out. Usually something simple !

Good to hear it has been resolved. :slight_smile:

Enjoy your games with WeMod. And always feel free to stop by the forum.