Wemod setup wont open

Hi ive looked around the support section and i cant find anyone getting the same problem as me. the installer/setup wont open, i double click to run it and nothing happends tried disabling windows defender and anti virus but still nothing happens. Ran as admin everything and no luck.

Welcome to the community. :slight_smile:

Part of the WeMod installer was likely intercepted by an antivirus program during download. Simply disabling your antivirus after this has happened will not restore any part of the installer’s files that were deleted.

Please follow the troubleshooting in this post: Can’t Install WeMod

Already have and it didnt work.
Fixed downloaded it on my phone then transfered over must be something up with my browser as i dont have an anti virus and i disabled windows defender and also disabled my firewall

Good to hear that it has worked now. :slight_smile:

It might have been possible that your browser’s “Safe Browsing” feature was erroneously blocking the download. You should be able to disable this feature temporarily via your browser settings when it blocks a safe piece of software.

With Google Chrome, for example, some people like to leave the safe browsing feature turned off permanently for privacy reasons as it sends some of your usage/browsing data to Google when turned on. But of course you’ll have to be very careful about what you download in this case.