WeMod: Simply Wont Load My Game/The Mods For Games

Ive been trying to use WeMod for a few months and I’m quite literally stumped on what im doing wrong. I’ve unistalled and reinstalled the application, tried opening the game first and giving it time before using WeMod, And even uodated everything so that it would actually be up to date, Both Game and Application. Some help would be appreciated on what to do. :sob::pray:t2:

I’m sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing difficulties with WeMod. Here are some troubleshooting steps that may help:

1. Before reinstalling WeMod, try deleting the following folders as a clean-up step:

• C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\WeMod
    • C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\WeMod
  2. Once you’ve deleted those folders, proceed with uninstalling WeMod from your computer.

3. After uninstalling, reinstall WeMod from the official website.

4. Once the installation is complete, make sure to update both the game and WeMod application to the latest versions.

5. To prevent any potential interference from your antivirus software, add the following WeMod folders as exceptions in your antivirus settings:

• C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\WeMod
    • C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\WeMod
  6. Restart your WeMod application to ensure the changes take effect.

Hopefully, these steps will help resolve the issues you’ve been facing. If the problem persists, please reach out to WeMod’s customer support for further assistance.