WeMod T-Shirts? They're here

Thinking about doing hoodies for sure!

We want to keep some shirts for giveaways, but would you guys want a store to buy one?

1 Like

I think i would buy a hoodie, as long you make them extra comfy :smirk:
Love wearing hoodies when im chilling. So its something i would probably use a lot.

So yeah, ill buy. Think some of the other guys also want it as well.
You could do one of those polls things that you had last year.
I think you get the answer quick then

(One of those like that on the topic under)

yea, I would like the ability to buy because it would be cool to own a WeMod shirt

G’day old mate, buddy, pal…
Gotta get me one of those t shirts for sure, can you please put me in the draw and if I was lucky enough to win I would be only to happy to pay for postage Down Under.
Otherwise if you are thinking of selling them, please just let me know and I will definitely take a couple off your hands.

Or pasties

edit: tassles preferred

2 Likes

Pullovers pls, I have way too many hoodies.
But must be comfy or else I riot >:(.

1 Like

These shirts look pretty awesome and high quality. Nice!!

1 Like

That would fit well on you :smirk:

3 Likes

So what’s it gonna cost to buy one then instead? (On the chance that one doesn’t get selected to win one)

As long its under 350 Norwegian kroner = 40.76345 U.S. dollars, then im happy.
If its over, then i need to pay 25% extra in import taxes -.-

But i bet they go for 50 USD, thats a fair price for hoodies i guess

1 Like

It would be cool if you buy a shirt you get a month of pro and a hoodie you get 2 months of pro as a bit of a bonus foe supporting WeMod

2 Likes

Well. I closed my eyes and randomly scrolled! @SteveWonda you get a shirt! Send me your address and shirt size in a PM!!

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d love to buy one too :stuck_out_tongue:

yup. agreed.

While you’re typing a reply, if you highlight a post you can quote it directly into your reply. That way you don’t have to double post.

1 Like

Finally had some good luck for a change! I’ve literally had my fingers crossed all week.

Sorry guys…but I will wear it for all y’all on the regular!

Thanks @Zach & the rest of the WeMod staff!

5 Likes

I want a picture with you and the shirt on it everyday. Otherwise I won’t believe you :wink:

And a vid when he take it on, i wanna see that six pack

Six pack of beers maybe. I’d probably only need a large if I didn’t drink so many beers lol.

2 Likes