WeMod: Two trojan warnings

i clicked play at Plague INC Trainers and it not started a minute after this Windows Defender said i have two trojans! and they are 1 minute ago on this pc and the startpoint was WeMod plague inc trainers i deinstalled wemod and the trojans got deleted

Hello there and welcome to the community.

Please use the search button before posting. You did not get two trojans. This is called a false positive and it will happen with trainers every now and again no matter where on the internet you get them from.

See here for an explanation of why it happens and how to prevent it: Windows Defender marked WeMod as a Trojan - WeMod Support.

Note: I changed your thread title, because it was misleading and incorrect.

So i reinstalled wemod and tryed it again and again trojans and wemod says it cant download the cheats

You need to follow all of the instructions in the post linked above. You can’t just simply re-install it if your antivirus is giving you a false positive.

Or this post: I can’t Install WeMod / “There was a error installing the application” - WeMod App / Support - WeMod Community.

lol you cant reinstall WIndows Defender or deinstall it and the post dont helps i mean downloading the cheats theres a error and then after the error i get 2 Trojans

Read the instructions again. Nowhere does it mention reinstalling Windows Defender.