WeMod Users and Pro's Update on Performance Issues

I’ve seen a lot of abusive topic’s on here saying that WeMod is causing there games to crash and not work. Even to the extent of saying that it’s WeMods fault for F*@!k’n it up…

Just to be clear…the age of technology is growing faster and faster each day, Dev teams that create our favourite games are improving it bit, by bit. But… sometimes Dev’s make human errors in coding there games, there’s bugs and glitches and even crashes. So if you really need want to help WeMod I suggest you go have a look at your rig, figure out what’s the best options to utilize your performance in-game, update your computer, graphics, Bios and anything else that may need updating and post it here if you found a solution.

But that doesn’t mean spamming the forums if the solution doesn’t work…get a few people to test it to see if it works…I’m going to be posting things here for people to look at.

1. Lifewire F.A.Q to Optimize Your Rig For Gaming
  2. Uplay General Fixes
  3. Steam General Fixes
  4. Origin General Fixes
  5. GOG General Fixes

All said and done…that first link 1. Will help you understand that if your not tech savvy, or you are…there’s always going to be issues with games, no matter what.

2 Likes