WeMod using ~50% GPU

Hey any updates on a fix? Im unable to even use wemod at the moment without it causing my pc to freeze.
No devs have gotten in touch with me and the little support i’ve received is limited at best. i have paid for the pro version of wemod and i’d atleast like to be able to use it.

I’m sorry that no one has responded to you yet. The developers are looking into the issue. Unfortunately, it is something that may not be quick or easy to fix.

The high GPU usage should not cause the crashing/freezing issue you are having, it would just result in lower framerates; however, from my own experience as soon as the trainer injects the GPU usage should drop to 0 since the game will have a higher priority. Can you try launching the game through Steam with WeMod minimized then alt-tab once the game has loaded and click play? The screen isn’t rendered when WeMod is minimized meaning the GPU usage should be zero.

@Farani @someonenotyou @newbiE24 @AM_stix @WA7S0N @StressfulGengar @InkyBoy

Thank you for your patience!

Please try the latest version of the app (v8.0.13). We disabled some animations that were causing high GPU usage. In addition, animations will now stop playing when the window is unfocused. You may still notice higher usage when you’re on a game page for a game that you have installed and aren’t currently playing. All other pages and states should use near-zero GPU.

2 Likes