WeMod's Official Folding@Home Team

Oh yeah I’m very new to this. Mine is now 77k points per day. Strange

1 Like

OK, I think I’ve given you guy a good enough head start.

244,411 PPD

312, 974 PPD :stuck_out_tongue:
This folding is really weird

To be exact it doesn’t make any sense. You made more points with 6 WU than I did with 9

1 Like

1.18 MILLION

Now it makes sense that you get way more Points :stuck_out_tongue:
2 Cards are op :frowning:

2 Likes

Bump

To everyone:

I’m using the program now for over 24 Hours. This program does nothing else but fold. What folding is, is explained above.
Now I can tell you that it has no real Impact for me when I play games or watch videos so you can run it while doing your normal stuff aswell. In other words. You help others for doing nothing at all other than downloading that program and making an Identity for yourself.
@xI_ENVY_Ix Also made a rewards thread: [Rewards] Folding@Home
And if my words are not enough to get you to use that program maybe those rewards will. I can say that they really give you the rewards cause I just got them (Thank you for that).

Now a pretty neat feature is that you can pick for what you want to fold. Alzheimer, cancer, Huntington and Parkinson are the choices. You will help People with an Illness and get rewarded for it. Of course the rewards are limited but if We get more support in this I might throw in some rewards aswell. So guys please show support for this. You don’t have to do anything other than downloading the file and leave it running in the background.

Now that my long text is out of the way Thanks @xI_ENVY_Ix For bringing this up again. Let’s hope more people will join.

1 Like

So much idleing needed ;_;

1 Like

Is it possible to have two PCs at the same time with the same user? If not i could a annonimous user in one, asking cause i have to take a bus to activate the other one.

1 Like

You should be able to

1 Like

You can set up a remote connection to another pc.

In the bottom left corner you see a plus sign and add. It should in theory add another computer which you can then set up and have several computers running under your name and you get the points for it.

I’m unsure tho since I only skimmed through the initial tutorial.

Thinking about adding my laptop to this but unsure as of now.

1 Like

Love that you marked over the address that is the same for everyone xD
Cause: Privacy xD

1 Like

Pfft. It’s not the same. I totally just didn’t do it since I didn’t know what it was nor what it’s used for so I tried being safe Kappa

1 Like

What is it for you? :stuck_out_tongue: 127.0.0.1? :wink:

No worries mate. better safe than sorry :smiley:

1 Like

When I left home that program was running but only using the gpu for some reason, might of changed since I left though

1 Like

Maybe you activated “only when Idle”

1 Like

For people with doubts: https://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/r93i6/has_foldinghome_really_accomplished_anything/

short version; folding really helps and speeds ups the scientific process of studying medicine related thingies.

I didnt knew it really helped ^^

2 Likes

Pretty sure I didn’t but I will check when I get home

1 Like

I’m actually not popping up in the home page.

I feel ignored. I’ve even completed tasks ;_;

1 Like

Usually takes a few hours to update

Had it running since I woke up this morning (that’s over 10 hours)

1 Like