WeMod's Official Folding@Home Team

i only restarted the program not the pc.

1 Like

ive been running the gpu all night but my cpu says status ready and status download on work queue but its not going up in % its not working for the cpu anymore, but the gpu is currently running in both so that works.
not sure how to fix.

1 Like

Had the problem once. It couldnā€™t find an assignment for some reason. for me it fixed itself after 10 minutes. I am not sure why itā€™s not updating for you. Maybe try to reinstall the program. Might be something corrupted

2 Likes

it works again now, it just took a few hours.

1 Like

can anyone beat my ppd? ps: playing runescape 3 at the same time, while having it on medium? ^^

2 Likes

i can play solitaire and get 10k , touche

1 Like

Firstly can I just sayā€¦
What the f#*%^!!! :astonished:
Now I have that out of my system, wilsto you are a "BEAST"
Currently 408 Work Units for a grand total of 24,537,249
Although by the time I have finished typing this you will have probably smashed those figures again. At this rate you will have the whole folding program finished by the end of the month :thumbsup:
Congratulations and Thank You to all members of the Folding Team for your contributions, no matter how big or small. We now have 20 Folders and are ranked at 902 of 226,393. It will be great to see the Team WeMod name in that number 1 position ::point_up:

3 Likes

we will need at least a hundred wilstos to get to first position :grimacing:

2 Likes

Hell, Iā€™m happy weā€™re in the top 1000 (893 ATM)

1 Like

Yeah it is pretty neat being a part of this. I canā€™t fold every day myself. But Iā€™ll do what I can when I can.

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry Letsee, Iā€™m the one dragging the chain on this teamā€¦
But in saying that, I do try by using my work laptop and the family pc (neither of them are very flash)
I use my 360 & one for gaming but I gotta get me one of them beasts that wilsto owns and some big screens, already got a spot in mind in the games room :smirk:
I have just been the sneaky snail and slipped into the top 15 :grinning:
yeah me, now enough of this and back to foldingā€¦
mush, mush, gidyeee upā€¦

4 Likes

i went up to top 5 now :smiley:

3 Likes

I do have to say. I think that Iā€™m getting the highest PPD here.

6 Likes

And here I was thinking that wiltso was the Beastā€¦
Youā€™re outta control Mikango, settle down there you speed demon :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Looks like Iā€™ll be part of the Folding team starting today.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve added 207, and 12 WU so far will be adding more now through tonight. Have a nice day.

1 Like

You settle down now milldogtjm, Iā€™ve been sneaking up the leaderboard unnoticed and now I will have to keep an eye on you doing the unexpected ambush.
On a lighter note, thanks for joining the team your contributions are much appreciated.

2 Likes

As of last time now Iā€™m 14 and climbing, thou for me the cause is worth more than this sites prizes/ rewards for doing this. So far all the rewards are sad cause I was hoping for a grand Lifetime prize for both apps which would be a way better incentive to do this; than for what prizes you currently have for now.

So you expect Wemod to give you something like Lifetime Pro/diamond for folding?
Yeah I donā€™t think that is ever going to happen since wemod does not get money from it.
Pro and diamond are paid features.

2 Likes

I can only speak for myself but I fold to help out, to be part of the team, not for any prizes.
I certainly wouldnā€™t be expecting a lifetime of anything for folding, except maybe a simple thanks for lending a hand to the team effort.
There was a lot more activity around here when the prizes were being offered but if thatā€™s all youā€™re in it for then I would suggest you just give it a miss.
Itā€™s all just for a bit of fun and to help a worthy causeā€¦

2 Likes