WePoints Reset Incoming

i have a question i saw someone posted they had 6400 points or something and only lost 3000 after the update but i had 24700 points saved and for some reason i lost 20,000 points and only have 4700 how does this work?? and i was wondering where the other requested games were that people had put in a list but now i cant seem to find many there anymore seems be a short list maybe im not looking in the right place dunno anyway hope hear from someone soon thanks :slight_smile:

If they had 6400 and lost 3000 that was a months worth. The first post explains anything earned in the past month would not be reset.

We only show the top X games now. All games are still there you just need to search for them.

but wouldnt i have more points left cause im on wemod everyday collecting points by playing games n stuff and is there anyway i could look at the list that isnt at the top apart from searching because i cant remember what was on that huge list lol other than if not i guess il have find them individually :slight_smile:

oh and i almost forgot what is the new votes system?

Not necessarily. 4600 points is 30 days of logging in and 16 days of using cheats. The new voting system really isn’t that much different than before but there will be more ways to spend points. Voting now rewards users that are more active. Votes get cheaper the more you buy at a time. 1 vote = 250WP and 100 votes is 15000WP. So users that are active can fund a game with 40% less WePoints that before. There is no longer a hard cap on games and the more votes they get the higher the priority.

By active, do you mean active on the forum or actively voting for trainers?

Active as in using trainers. We will be adding more ways to earn points in the near future as well.

damm wish i spent those 20,000 points but i still dont understand why i had lose all them points i mean i read the post but was it because you had reset it all to change the website?

It made voting more fair. We had members that decided to not spend their points and it got to the point where they could solo fund a game under the new system.

We gave everyone time to spend the points before removing them.

i was saving them because trainers costs 250,000 points and i was gonna spread the points to multiple games eventually. i just didnt get round to it eg other commitments like work n stuff lol and sadly no i did not see the announcement for it until today lol oh well thanks anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

If it makes you feel better I saw the post when it was posted and forgot to spend mine so I lost about 45K down the drain.

lol thanks @sNaKe that made me laugh a lil thats real kind of you haha im sorry you lost all them points to. you know how i feel then i appreciate that but i spose there is not much we can do now except rebuild them and keep an eye out again just in case and spend them also before they might go again :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice, I lost 8k. keep it up.

I sure saw this late, darn it, Lost 32k haha, oh well.

Awww… Lost all points. even though I saw this lol.

I lost 14k point :frowning:

Heh, i lost 99992999 - only have 7k now :frowning:

I am the biggest loser here

1 Like

@stn yes I agree you really are !!
Only 46.6k for me and I knew about it !

1 Like

Used 42k on Bejeweled 3.
Lost like 24k or whatever in the reset.
It kicked me back to 0.

Lets start collecting again.

2 Likes