■ WesleyCraft ■ 24/7 Survival Server ■ Most Viewed ■

can anyone help me here, i want my players to be able to pvp and survive outside spawn town, whats the permission for that?

EDIT: but not be able to destroy anything in spawn town, i have set epic zones for spawn town and flagged it as sanctuary.

um… It all depends on what permissions your using…

just normal p[ermissions and i cant find anything in it to help me with this, its probs as simple as adding a node, but i dont know which to add lol

You should ban Gamer Adder aka Pax.

He griefed PavCraft.

Can i have mah op / Mod back please? :smiley:

We know what he did but we will not be banning him.

Ban pax. I helped him after he nearly burned something down, Then he and mustard or whatever ganged up on me when i only tried to help them, Pax then de-oped me and made me a builder. Pathetic.

Yes, he was on my server before I banned him for griefing.

Than I de - oped him and banned.

Max, sorry that I banned you, I may give you another chance when I ask a Staff member to reopen my thread when I start my server again.

[size=9]P.S. Pax, you kinda abuse your powers

P.P.S. M4x, if you want to come back, PM my and I will sort some stuff out. But dont place grass all over the place, lol.[/size]

Don’t complain about him it was on another server and I’m sorry for that but if you want your mod position back… How is *****ing going to get you it?..

Btw: Pavman you’re welcome onto my server anytime I’m sorry for what he did but I’m not going to ban him from my server?.. Doesn’t make sense what has he done to me?.. Anyway you’re welcome on my server whenever.

Can we get the old permissions? I don’t have any of the simple commands that the old builders had.

Server is great. I’m enjoying creative mode very much.

Although there is one issue, I’ve been griefed multiple times and I’ve only been on the server for a day…

Same here

Hmmm… I wonder who that was…

So it shows his personality… Also he gave it me back then demoted me because he was butthurt that i knew the command and what to do and he didn’t know anything.

EDIT:

Nevermind…

You were in the way and building where you should not of (My house).

What is your ign? I was helping someone build the glass they were struggling to make and then i got demoted for helping, Just because the other admin didn’t know the command…

Look. I apologize.

I shouldn’t have ever griefed your server. I only did it because maxmememax griefed me so much. That part that he griefed was built back in 1.7.3. I also did it because Pax griefed pavman’s server, and he just keeps lieing about it and stuff. There is a bright side to this. Now you know to fix your plugins. Your server has always been pretty good, but just the WC community isn’t the best. Especially Pax. And your staff kind of abuse there powers. But really, I am sorry. If you need help restarting/rebuilding, let me know.
-Badge.

I am Mustang, and there is no need to be rude. No one was struggling.

That was a reason for me griefing Pavman’s server. Is that any of your business? No. Also, how do we abuse our staff powers? We ban the members that deserve it and play like normal players until needed. Now, how did I lie about me griefing his server. He knows as well as other people do. Get a life and chill out.
-Game Adder