■ WesleyCraft ■ 24/7 Survival Server ■ Most Viewed ■

Whoever has access to creating worlds, just make [worldname]_nether as the world name and make it nether type. Or theres a plugin that does it for you, when a user trys to go through a nether portal and theres no nether destination for that world, it auto generates one for it. So if you were in lets say “creative” you make a nether portal and step in it, it will generate a creative_nether world.

Really easy to do… Takes no longer than 5 minutes if your dumb, 1 minute if you know what your doing.

It’s down because i’ve been playing the latest snapshot with max for a bit and apparently i’m the only one who can bug fix anything on that server…

Already got it up :wink:

Wow i didnt realize anyone asked you

I see no harm in another member helping another one incase he didn’t know how to do it.
Infact, I see him being helpful - So don’t get all butt-hurt.

You assholes got a problem with a little help? It’s a public thread, I posted with some information “in the case that it helped”. Don’t get your panties in a bunch. :stuck_out_tongue:

Help is fine but there is no need to imply that someone is dumb only because they havent got it yet because they are busy.

Pretty sure he wasn’t implying he was dumb, nor smart.
He merely stated that it’s so easy to do that it takes 5 minutes to do it if you’re dumb and don’t know what you’re doing.
And 1 minute if you do know what you’re doing.

It’s like if I told you it’s so easy that a monkey can do it. Are you getting offended because I say that? I sure hope not.

Now he edits his post so i cant call him out calling me an ■■■■■■■ lol

Where exactly did I say anyone is dumb? I said if you ARE dumb, and I was referring to the time it takes doing it, not “when you decide to do it”. Don’t just look through my posts looking for an insult so you can snap. Simply being supportive, if you don’t want it, say so, but I see absolutely nothing wrong with it.

I’ll edit it back. ■■■■■■■. < 3

Ok plain and simple then stop the bs, Mr.Gator and your sidekick stevie thanks but we dont need your help.

What BS? You seem to be the only one trying to get something started. I helped pavman with his stuff and we chill now, I see the post how the worlds aren’t up and throw in my 3 cents and you automatically think I’m up to something. No.

I would like to be unbanned from the server. Besides the fact that the ban you gave is incorrect.

You are always up to something, and i didnt ban you im not an admin. And like i said thanks but no thanks on your help.

All of you shut up before i start kicking some ass >: )

lol ok ok im done

[b]

Our newest build on WesleyCraft, The Coliseum.

Daytime PVP:

Night time PVP / Mob Killing:

Top view of Coliseum:

One of two entrances:

VIP Section:

Creators XMB Pax / mip68 / BrandyJo

[/b]

I love this server , one of the best in my opinion.
Sun Rise;

< 3

Thanks for the Feedback. < 3 All our members :smile: Also, got your PM and Replied :wink:

So lovely :smiley: !

< 3 Our world :smile: Added it to the OP :smile: Thanks for taking that pic!