■ WesleyCraft ■ 24/7 Survival Server ■ Most Viewed ■

I found a way to make 10.6k dollars on this server with like 10 minutes of work. I will tell you how to fix it but I would like something in return.

Well this is a survival server, so I don’t see how ruining your experience of survival makes a difference on the quality of the server in any way… So honestly I couldn’t care less… I mean if you want to use exploits for a bunch of money to buy things not legitimately be my guest, but it will just ruin your experience on the server.

Just saying.

Feel free to share it with me and I can fix it :smile: or not. Just don’t share it with anyone so it doesn’t tempt other users.

I’m not sharing it lol. Now I only get around 1k becuase I don’t do it all but its a great profit though lol.

i figured it out :wink:

PM me it then.

Look at this beautiful sunrise,

Looks like every other sunrise in Minecraft to me…

Texture pack yo. I heard XboxCraft had the best sunrise and dawn though.

For trying to blackmail the staff and exploiting a glitch before telling staff you’ve been reset 600k.

That’s a funny way to look at it. From what I saw he ended up telling you guys anyway.

Reset him for exploiting. :wink:

Yeah, but there is just something so beautiful about WesleyCraft… My personal favorite. :smile: < 3

Glad to hear :smile:

Update

Website fixed. Visit our site by clicking on my signature picture, or just going to wesleyconnell.com!

Someone should come online , I wanna talk to some people lol.

Open Me

Sorry :laughing: I have a project and a lot of homework to work on, I just got on XboxMB to check the server + thread. Send me a PM if anyone needs anything :smile:

Hmm, but I told welsey about it. You have no say in this conversation because you haven’t been on the server in a long time. So don’t just walk on in and expect to know things and deduct money. Becuase I actually told him.

Holy **** >_>

Also wesley, add 1.2.2 to the server

When will the server be back up!?

Wrong, I’ve been on the server a lot. You just don’t know when i’m on because it doesn’t announce my join or leaving as i’m vanished. I talked to mip and brandy and they said you were being a **** about knowing this idea, You then posted on the forums trying to blackmail us into giving you money. The decision is final.

The server will be back up when a recommended build comes out for 1.2.3 and all the bukkit plugins we use have updated.