■ WesleyCraft ■ 24/7 Survival Server ■ Most Viewed ■

Not trying to be pushy, but when do you think that will be?

I want a kitty lol :stuck_out_tongue:

At least another week until all plugins are updated,

:open_mouth: Oh no! :anguished:

wawawawaawa stop being a little girl. You think you have a ton of power and feel strong you can do this. Wesley didn’t care if I knew about it or not and I offered him a trade if he wanted to know. You actually don’t know the glitch and that it really doesn’t make as big as profit as I thought. So you don’t have the final decision as your not the owner but a little ***** admin. Also, Mip and Brandy are 10 year olds who cry and create lies just like what 10 year olds do. So go ahead and think your cool **** because you can actually take away money from someone who already has a ton on the server. At least I don’t cheat my way in hardcore like mip and brandy with diamond armor and fly mode. And I also play legit. so **** off. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol u mad bro

Server will be updated as soon as a version that is not totally ****ed up is uploaded, and our permissions folder is too… Not opening the server without permissions :wink: just put in a 1.2.3 server JAR and my name was white and I could not un-vanish myself… So now we play the waiting game.

EDIT: May buy a little dedicated vanilla server for fun until bukkit releases the new jar, thinking about it.

You sir seem like a giant ******.

Well, why not just host it on your computer?

If not, I’m sure GATOR can host a server for you for a low monthly fee… We have more then enough extra ram to share… :wink:

Strong o_O It sounds like you’re mad bro to me, I’m the one who actively manages the files and such. Cry all you want, That 600k isn’t coming back.

@Wesley

Please say you didn’t update, The server was running r4 which the server providers don’t actively give us i had to change the jar manually; Just put the jar back to 1.1 (R4) everything should be good for now. Will update when it’s safe.

@stevieRox I think you can keep your i5 and 10gb of ram, The server will be up when it’s up.

No im not mad, its a ****ing game. I just hate the fact that you feel you have power on a video game >_>

801st Reply :3

On the panel you can switch the jar using a feature provided. I’m just waiting for a stable version to come out + the plugins to update. It’s just a dumb idea to update publicly to a developer version… So many things can go wrong.

Made one for GATORCRAFT Thought I would make one for WesleyCraft, If you want it a specific color or anything just ask, but the letters are supposed to be made out of Minecraft Dirt.

I like it, thanks I’m gonna use this :smile:

With all the different changes being made in 1.2.3 or whatever its called, do we have to start a new map?

We will rename the 1.1 world to “old world” and have a portal too it, But the main world will be a 1.2.3 generated world.

Well i guess a fresh start wouldnt hurt. If you guys need help building stuff let us know.

I figured the picture of the spawn needs updated.

DokuCraft Texture Pack:

Standard MC Texture Pack:

[b]Be sure to check out the new social group & join us.

https://www.wemod.com/groups/wesleycraft/[/b]

cough copier cough

https://www.wemod.com/groups/badgecraft/ :stuck_out_tongue: