■ WesleyCraft ■ 24/7 Survival Server ■ Most Viewed ■

Hows this copying?
Just because you had one first, if someone else makes one its copying?

Going through WesleyCraft withdraw here lol… However, I bet it will be worth the wait. :smile: 1.2.3 seems to be great so far on single player. :smile: Kitties <3

My restaurant:

[details=Open Me]

[/details]
Any suggestions?

Looks nice.

I should come play more, this time I won’t use buckets of lava, I promise.

Delicious food and great customer service!

WesleyCraft is now running Minecraft 1.2.3 all plugins are fully working and the server is secure. Have fun! If you have any issues please report them directly to me.

I did alot of upgrades to my house and there gone , I built a restaurant near spawn that’s gone too.And all the doors on my house are messed up O.o

If you show me where this is, I will be happy to help you rebuild, Give you compensation and materials.

Edit: it appears someone has reset the servers (buy a new ****ing host Wesley) files in the past 10 mins or so.

Edit: Note to Wesley or who ever changed the config, When i say “don’t change my configs please, You’ll **** them up” i mean it. Fixed them now.

Why does the OP not show up red?

Boredom + Afk Admin =

This is very unfortunate. :anguished:

wow i was banned for no reason D:
username: Hingis

You bastard :laughing: I just noticed!

#Lovebirds

Shhhh… don’t tell mip :stuck_out_tongue:

You guys are so funny :laughing:

Also:

5 people online at midnight :smiley: Hope everyone is enjoying their time, and welcome our new member blayzerous!

Well you and your team of amazing staff keep it up-to-date and fun for us all. Keep up the good work thanks WesleyCraft staff.

You guys should look into these plugins…it adds some new fun things. I have used em before they are awesome but i dont know if they lag servers or not…they do work on latest bukkit snapshot or whatever its called.

[MECH] PorteCoulissante - Easy and realistic portcullises | Bukkit Forums

[MECH] RetractableBridge - Easy and realistic retractable bridges | Bukkit Forums

<3 me some WesleyCraft! Like how you guys have 4 different worlds for us to play in too! :smile:

I’ll check on those at around 1pm tomorrow :sunglasses: Sorry, got to get some sleep and tomorrow morning I’m going to go put all my mardi gras beads onto my float for the St. Patricks day parade on sunday. I’ll make sure I look at the plugins :smile:

I’m glad that our members love the server < 3