■ WesleyCraft ■ 24/7 Survival Server ■ Most Viewed ■

Awww another deleted post, shucks

See i would do something but i’m the file boy now, if you have a issue send it to Pax. Ps; I’m pissed at you Pax. He can edit your perms and he’s responsible for all the staff; Enjoy!

Gotta love it when the staff on a server is about 4-5 members, and only 1-2 is good while the rest is power-hungry.
Amazing! :wink:

Annoying to others? I’m pretty sure the only one annoyed is me. I’m not acting 12. Is that all you do is repeat what others say? typical high school drama queen here guys!

You guys must not have gotten the message from the last time you did this. I suggest you stop.

You still going…you poor man u should go outside take a break, maybe call and cry about to your mom.

I can honestly tell by the way you type you must be 10 or 11 years old.

I agree with Stevie.

Show us the IP then just like before when you couldn’t come up with my ip, yet you said I was doing it :laughing:

Obvious middle school child.

For the second time on this thread, EVERYONE SHUT UP BEFORE I EAT JUSTIN BIEBERS NIPPLE.

Would that be so bad?

I couldn’t? I do believe I provided proof for both of you. Providing privacy of your IPs nothing was shown publicly. So for the life of me, go back to school, and ditch the mardi gras ****.

Didn’t know you were into that…

Who DDoS’s now a days? LOLZ

I’d like to apply for staff:

Minecraft Username: XboxMB_Register
Experience as mod: I’ve had many years of being staff. I’ve been staff on Gatorcraft, Pavcraft, XboxCraft, hell even Super-Earth! I’m amazing, everyone has always said I’m the worlds best admin/mod on the server… I guess I’m doing something right.
What can I bring to the server?: Well I’m glad you asked. I could help staff easily maintain the small server you guys got going on, take care of griefers and ban members who are using hacks or modded clients.

[b]Stevie Rox for staff - Worlds best staff member and most mature member ever![/b]
inb4 mips/brandy think I’m serious and rage at me.

mip riding Brandy :smiley:

Rear naked choke lol

Join and you can play some pool with Mip and Pax :

Lmao I love it!!

I think Stevie would be an AMAZING admin…
You gais should really consider it…

Just added a raffle plugin.
Every so often we will raffle off some items to give you guys a chance to win!
Join now and come play!