What daaaa?

Theone0522 here,

Went from getting an invite to moddedwarfare way back in the day to becoming a member of horizon360.net when it first opened… To helping cheater beta test horizon and xboxmb website.

Things have changed and its been probably 4 years since I’ve last spoke to anyone xboxmb related.

Cheater hows life going now / whats new, zrueda same with you and unknown_v2…

Still cannot believe the xbox one was never modded / hacked to this day. I remember the first days the Xbone was out unknown seemed like he was about to hit pay dirt.

Anyways updates on me… About to finish my last year of college (gotta rage whatever face off that I have left from the previous 3) and just wrapped up my finance internship in NY this summer…

What’s everyone else up to?

10 Likes

Wow, we are getting tons of old members back recently. Nice to see another familiar name though. Welcome back!
There have been small Xbox One mods around here and there but certainly nothing like Horizon was in it’s prime.

We do have a Discord channel if you get bored and want to just chill and talk to some of us. You can click the icon on the top toolbar.
It’s mostly just for @Chris and I to talk to each other but we may allow additional members, for the right price.

EDIT: I should use the word “old” sparingly when I say “old members” because you are from H360 and member #25 from XMB. You put my #4220 to shame… Nice to see you back though, really

1 Like

I wonder if you’ll ever say something like that about me Travis? :wink:

Duuude. No way!! It’s been way too long.

I was just talking to frank about you the other day! Glad to see you popping by and saying whats up.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but I remember a thread you created a long time ago. It was about a client you could install on your computer to “mine bitcoins” and you were asking if anyone else was doing it.

I specifically remember asking myself, “why would anyone run this program on their computer to mine .25 bitcoins, which equated to a few cents, per day?” Sure enough, bitcoins were only worth a few dollars or something at that point.

I still tell that story to this day.

2 Likes

Like @Travis said, a lot of original member are coming back… it’s really nice to see. Welcome back!

Honestly I didnt even expect them to be at the prices they are at today :joy: Ill have to join the discord chat and catchup sometimr

Oh hey guys

And another OG

Maybe I should break out those sweet sketches a few members and I drew of different people around here a bunch of years ago. I definitely still have them saved somewhere

1 Like

Ayy lmao