What happened to horizon!?

I like change but this… this is to much change…
I dont like this new infinity look now…

6 Likes

You’ll start to like it in due time my friend. Do you play PC games? Check out Infinity!

Horizon is still around:
https://www.wemod.com/horizon

We moved our forum software from vBulletin to Discourse. Give the new platform some time though. It’ll take a little while to get used to it.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Take some time to try it out, see how you like it. Horizon is still here, and now there’s Infinity for the PC Gamers. Don’t hate it until you try it.

I’m trying to navigate but its all so different and confusing.
I liked the old Horizon layout better.
This just feels unfinished.

I mean cool if Horizon wants to partner up that awesome, more power to them.
But when they completely wipe the look of horizon awat and slap on a new fresh basic white layout with hard to navigate menus and weak ass excuse for a forum then its alittle unnerving to say the least.
And Frank…dude i know where to download Horizon, im talking about the way horizon use to look i dont like this new forums and look it has…

6 Likes

It was confusing to use at first, but it’s fairly easy to use.

2 Likes

Trust me, you’ll get used to it fast and then you won’t be saying that.

Believe it or not, this is the way forums are moving in general.

Get used to the style, it’s popping up more and more around the internet.

1 Like

I don’t know man.
But as Zodiac said…

2 Likes

I’m already loving this change, great job team!

3 Likes

Glad you like it. It’ll take some getting used to for sure for everyone, but it’s for the best to be honest. Try out Infinity! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Installing it now to give it a shot, should be exciting!
I absolutely adore the idea of having a remote (“your phone”) that can control what’s going on with the application and the game. Not just that, but also the shortcut keys that are completely customizable.

This is very innovative stuff, and a step in the right direction for Horizon / Infinity / WeMod.

Keep up the work!

Edit: Just tested the logging in via the application, that’s incredibly simple and quick.
I love it!

2 Likes

I have a strong feeling that our plea for activity will wither away with this new layout. It’s already turning people away, I’ve gotten a couple PMs about it even from friends on the board, you know, people that have been here a long time and have contributed many things. Telling us to just get used to it isn’t really helping.

The best part, is all the people saying to get used to it and it’s all the rage are all the people that rarely post on the forums.

1 Like

Well, what do you miss exactly from vBulletin? Other than the theme, there are more features than vBulletin could ever offer.

We understand your frustration, but you’re not helping by bashing it from the get go and not providing any feedback.

Not to mention vBulletin had way too many security holes.

1 Like

Forum is literally unbrowsable on mobile.

1 Like

This is very different. Will take me some time to get used to. I found on your websites front page i couldnt find a link to the forum i had to use my horizon bookmark to get back here

It’s really hard to navigate, and we lost our ■■■■■■■ thanks! >: (

Other than the forums being really hard to use, i’m looking forward to using the trainer for bioshock infinite

“Thanks” didn’t mean much, and the forums are actually pretty easy to use once you get the hang of it.

Even thought I didn’t have many, I was proud of what I had. :frowning:

Starting to get the hang on the forums, its still very confusing