What happened to horizon!?

I agree also. Since the new update iā€™ve been around the past couple days browsing alot of the posts. I reckon ill stick around for a while i like where everything is going.

Good work @Frank and the staff team keep it up :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve known about Discourse for a while now but this is the first time that I am actually using it from a registered member point of view. I thought it was good for a small community support site. There are three things so far that I do not like, no breadcrumb, the endless scrolling, and I canā€™t figure out how to create messages, although that probably has something to do with permissions. I like the cleanliness of the site though, I just need time to get used to it. Discourse is very different from traditional forum software so a lot of people are going to be confused at first glance.

Well wishes. Looking forward to see how the site continues to evolve!

Click on a persons name and itā€™ll bring up a message button on the right hand side.

Or alternatively you could go here - https://community.wemod.com/users/YOURUSERNAME/messages

1 Like

Love the new layout personally and it does feel faster to me anyway. Horizon is alive and well but it was time to expand the ā€œHorizonsā€ and move on from just being another Xbox Site lol

1 Like

dude this website looks nothing like vBulletin i dont even know why u compared this website to that when i go to log in i see a couch lol

1 Like

It looks nothing like the old site because of the theme which is a lot harder to do on this site. Categories are setup the exact same way and navigation isnā€™t that much different. If you donā€™t want to give it a chance then that is your choice.

If you just take some time and explore the site youā€™ll get the hang of it. I didnā€™t care for it when I first logged on Friday evening, but after a few hours it became much easier to navigate. I do agree that the couch should probably be changed to something gaming related, but it is a nice couch lol.

You can blame @Frank, he loves the couch.

The couch does look really nice.

1 Like

True dat xD

lol i like a couple thingsabout the website tho like your profile u can have a banner and profile picture really cool can u use gif pics without member tho ?

Its different,but it is a good different.

it looks the same as sense 5 year ago @xR0NNI3x

@staff this is really old

Meh, itā€™s fine. Still relevant.

bruh :expressionless:

Hello everyone I am the famous Gengar. I have been inactive from the forum for a ā– ā– ā– ā–  load of time because the new forum doesnā€™t feel right. No idea how to navigate it anymore, so bye.

(Maybe someone will find this message on this crazy looking ā€œforumā€)

dude omg this kind of sucks horizon wont work anymore like wow

Herzion is not working anymore

Please create a new thread in the Horizon support section. This is not a thread for support.